History : Yesterday was the 100 year anniversary of the greatest molasses flood in history

Yesterday was the 100 year anniversary of the greatest molasses flood in history

And you guys didn't even care. Shame on all of you. 21 people died, 150 were hurt, and 300 more left permanently tasty. A tragedy that shouldn't be forgotten. More here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2019/01/13/oh-my-god-run-day-deadly-wave-molasses-tore-through-boston/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.acdc0b45bd49

“Midday turned to darkness as the 2.3 million gallons of molasses engulfed the Boston waterfront like a black tidal wave, 25 feet high and 160 feet wide at the outset,” Stephen Puleo recounted in his book “Dark Tide: The Great Boston Molasses Flood of 1919,” which vividly captures details of the disaster, including the chilling reactions of Driscoll and others to the tank rupture.

Re: Yesterday was the 100 year anniversary of the greatest molasses flood in his

What a sweet story!

Not enough of this treacle, >FILM bored!<

LOL.

Re: Yesterday was the 100 year anniversary of the greatest molasses flood in his

Some people came to a sticky end :(

sorghum? Nearly killed 'em!

Dogs love me because I'm CRAZY sniffable!

Morasses of molasses? No trickle of treacle!

[center][poll closed] multiple [s][/s] [sic] [sub][/sub] [sup][/sup] [u][/u] &nbsp;