Audio Equipment and Home Theater Audio : I’m an audiophile

I’m an audiophile

I molest headphones. Lol but I do collect headphones and chase a perfect sound and care about things like instrument separation. The headphones they sell in stores have a bass response that is so over bloated and overwhelms the music. Garbage. They aren’t worth the obscene prices. The prices being obscene because sound is so inaccurate.

On candy stripe legs the spiderman comes, softly through the shadow of the evening sun.

Re: I’m an audiophile

I collect headphones too. I've purchased 4 pair in the last year. The most I've paid for a pair was around $120. I refuse to pay anything over $150.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Do you use different ones for different types of music?

On candy stripe legs the spiderman comes, softly through the shadow of the evening sun.

No. I try to pick a pair of universal headphones that have a rich, clear sound and a good low bass register.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

What do you recommend?

I have Panasonic Lightweight headphones

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

This ^

I think it's because I've been to so many loud concerts and performances in smallish venues.

I have a set of Optimus Nova 71 headphones that I use on the PC and on the stereo, and they sound great to me. I got them at Radio Shack… I've had them forever.

Found a pic in some guy's blog… he likes 'em too: http://armanbohn.com/blog/2008/07/20/my-favorite-headphones/

Funny… retardo-vhs just doesn't realize how stupid he is.

Shhhhh! Quiet! The cops might be listening!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.