The Walking Dead : @Corwin

@Corwin

I bought tickets to see a q & a session Jacob Rees-Mogg was scheduled to hold at a tiny venue at Westminster.

Due to overwhelming demand it’s now been moved to the London Palladium 😂😂😂😂

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/01/live-from-the-london-palladium-jacob-rees-mogg/amp/

Leave means leave, baby 🇬🇧

Current Ignore List: Azn_2, Bongo (& autismo socks), Chickaboom, Ryan

Re: @Corwin

Brexit means she broke it.

Lol. Good for you.

I think that BREXIT is a massive self-inflicted wound, but I hope that you are right and it works out ok.

One thing I do agree with is no do-overs. You voted for it, and you don't do it again.

If we had do-overs, we would have referenda every 5 years on Quebec sovereignty, and I for one would commit hari-kari.

I agree with the "self-inflicted wound" part. Conservative Britain is almost as bad as conservative America: more urbane and eloquent, but just as stupid and racist.

You’re referring to me aren’t you? I always tip that negro driver so well too 🤷‍♀️

Bitch you almost as drunk as I bisexual

Asian_Brad_Pitt 💗 Bale Pearce Oldman & Crystal

You’re just bitter at me calling you out on all the shit shows you’ve been watching recently!

You fucking rascal.

Surely you mean hara-kiri? What you referred to is probably a very pungent dish made by a South Asian feller called Hari.

I heard Bentley pretends to watch foreign shows like Gomorrah but he struggles with the subtitles and actually watch Jack Ryan instead 🤷‍♀️

*watches

Asian_Brad_Pitt 💗 Bale Pearce Oldman & Crystal

C'mon. It's an old Mi'kmaq word meaning 'to suicide by sledding into traffic'

MicMac? Isn't that the Canadian cousin of the Big Mac?

You are of thinking of 'Le Grand Pierre'. Has more bacon. Delicious with american fries and a pop (not called 'soda').

Righto! Eating freedom fries, sitting with Big Pierre and your Dad. Nice work. Are you having a fun evening? I'm relaxing with a Scotch, and moving between Swan Lake (with Fonteyn and Nureyev) and a nice recording of Vivaldi's Magnificat. Earlier I watched Halloween, which wasn't too bad.

I am as beat as the proverbial rented mule. Hectic week at work.

Skiing tomorrow, though it's super cold.

So relaxing with red wine and 'A Quiet Place'.

Good combo! I quite enjoyed A Quiet Place. Krasinski reminds me of a good-looking version of Dopey from Snow White….

Better than Bird Box, for sure.

I now recommend Money Heist/La Casa de Papel on Netflix.

I'll try Money Heist. I liked the first season of Wanted (Aussie show) but didn't want to get into season 2.

Just out of interest, how do you watch it? I immediately switch language to Spanish, with English subtitles. I like to hear the original language.

Original language with subtitlles. I dislike dubbing.

Have you seen this?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roma_(2018_film)

Not yet!

RIP

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-46885828