Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Jesus is coming back very soon- fornicatilon sexual pervsion needs to be address

Jesus is coming back very soon- fornicatilon sexual pervsion needs to be address

Between people living in sin ie fornicating to sexual pervsion it is as the days of Noah and is like sodom and Gomorrah little do normal people know but if you google the scriptures of forbication last and forms of sexual pervsion you’ll find god is indeed not for it infact it is disgusting g to the lord it is a SIN before god if you’re gay or having sexual outside or marriage stop it you’ve a choice to Make you’ll go to hell if you are guilty of such things if you keep on sinning and don’t get saved and repent of your sins and your sinful wicked heart for the heart is beyond wicked and whom shall know it it is written

God says a lot in the bible about how sexual pervsion ie homosexuality and fornication is wrong and disgusting to him an adbomination he even goes as far to say , it is indeed wrong , repent now oh Jerusalem For the time is near I hear the lord saying to me

Remember the devil is like a roaring loin roaming the earth seeking whom he may devour it is
Written

This is no book this is no fairytale this is a spiritual battle where do you think Hollywood get their stories from? It’s the bible ! If you look at Harry Potter it’s a lot copying the bible Hollywood copies the bible only it makes Satan out to be god and evil good and good evil

As it says in the last days men will be lovers of themselves rather than lovers of god and wicknedess
Shall adbound and good will be called evil and evil called good

Lord I pray for these lost souls on here they think the living word is fiction god you are the author of all our lives whether we accept this as fact or friction the fact remains you are god and you are in control I pray you will undertake for the lost souls here and save them in your precious name amen

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

Re: Jesus is coming back very soon- fornicatilon sexual pervsion needs to be add

God is real, but the one you believe in is a mental creation of it, not the real God. The giant man on a throne in heaven with white hair, emitting rays of light, that version of God, is an anthropomorphism. Religion has its good points, but the stuff you and your mother believe is fanaticism. You sound on the edge of mania with these posts. God isn’t some angry being that hates “sinners” and loves the “holy”, and both of those things are just abstractions anyway. God is in favor of whatever happens, because he is the ultimate source of all that is.

On candy stripe legs the spiderman comes, softly through the shadow of the evening sun.

Re: Jesus is coming back very soon- fornicatilon sexual pervsion needs to be add

No you are wrong the bible the living word of god clearly backs up everything I say you’re the one living in a fairytale gods not some soft touch that’s gonna let people be evil and sin and get away with it god is just and he is a jealous god aswell as a loving one god is Jesus father spirit and son holy trinity I don’t know why you don’t believe in the real god Jesus Christ you think he was just some man well he is god the saviour Jesus Christ is lord and in the last days every tongue with confess that he is lord and every knee shall bow to him even Satan Satan knows this the demons know this they have fooled you to create a god that suits yourself and whatever lifestyle you lead

Please don’t twist my words . Jesus died for the ungodly
We are all sinners some of us are saved by grace that’s the difference and have repented of our sins and have chosen to walk in the path of righteousness

This is no book this is no fairytale

Well…the bible does mention dragons…wizards…giants and unicorns…soooo😉

Dogs love me because I'm CRAZY sniffable!

Those things were very real to the writers of the ancient scriptures. It was a different time. Of course, it seems stupid in OUR context, but it was written within a different context, and so it’s wrong to judge it by our standards of rationality. The “wizards” in it, were self proclaimed sorcerers and witches, and we have those things today still, even if they may not have the powers they claim. The Unicorn is a mistranslation.

On candy stripe legs the spiderman comes, softly through the shadow of the evening sun.

Those things were very real to the writers of the ancient scriptures. It was a different time.

So you're saying that these mythical creatures actually did exist? A different time indeed!

Hahaha. Not in that sense. I mean in sense Marx meant when he said that the gods of the ancients were very real. These things were real in the minds of the people of that time. They believed it. Today, we do not, because we are more rational. But it’s wrong to mock different mindsets from different places in time, that had a different conceptual scheme than we do.

But it’s wrong to mock different mindsets from different places in time, that had a different conceptual scheme than we do.

By that logic…someday the holocaust is forgivable?

The people of Germany were brainwashed into accepting that, because Hitler had a most abnormal psyche.

Yes yes of course…but was Jehovah any less maniacal? Is it not fair to say that after enough passed time…by your logic…that Hitler's views and actions would be forgiven due to their primitive origins? Don't get me wrong…I got no dog in the fight…but I just don't agree with forgiving crazy simply because it's really old crazy. And if in fact it is ancient crazy…why not disavow ourselves from.it entirely?

With dear Adolph, it wasn’t a matter of his origins, his historical context alone. The man himself, was very unusual, not the typical product of his time. His mind was abnormal. That was recognized back then, by most sane individuals. German people regretted going along with his plans once he was dead and they were forced to look on the horror he had caused. They were only brainwashed for a while. After he was dead, and the war over, the spell they were under was broken.

Once again…no complaint with any of that…but it is focusing on a more era relevant POV. We are discussing how things from the far past are viewed now. So in hundreds of years from now…do you feel Hitler's atrocities will be forgiven or overlooked due to its antiquated placement in history?

No, and it wasn’t a natural product of his time, considered by itself. It was considered wrong back then, by most people, and it is now, and will be in the future. Hitler was a genius, but riddled with personal issues and had a highly unusual mind. We don’t see many of his type. He will always be considered evil by most people. But we should even understand the reasons why Hitler was the way he was, without denying his freedom and therefore his evil in choosing what he did.

Hitler sold his soul to the devil to control the masses and gain polictical power and ultimately wanting world
Domination the devil was behind him then he failed cause god stepped in and Hitler shot him self like the coward he really was

Again…no disagreement. I just feel.all of what you wrote about Hitler applies to Jehovah as well.

Well that’s not fiction at all if you weren’t so blind wizards are real dragons are demons therefore real and who’s to say there aren’t unicorns in heaven but I guess I missed the unicorn part

Oh believe me this is real I know It from experience with demons and ex devil worshipping you can all choose a self made god who will let you do what you want but as for me I believe in the real god the one who’s men wrote his word as he told them to and I believe in the bible I believe in Jehovah god Jesus Christ yahweh with all my heart it’s not fiction at all fiction most fiftion copies the bible where else do you think they get their ideas from nothing is new in this world

I can’t begin to explain how I know and why I know but I know

You’re a Christian and your mother is a charismatic Christian, and this is how they interpret reality, so of course it’s all truly real to them. Other types of Christians don’t even believe in this explanation of reality, as you do. So who is to say who is right in the end? There are many interpretations of the scriptures within Christianity. If it’s real to you, well, it’s truly real in a sense. But it’s not everyone’s reality, or the ultimate reality. Sin, in charismatic Christianity, simply means whatever God does not like. So essentially, your God is a bully that punishes people simply because he does not like what they do, and what makes them and their actions evil, is just the fact that God doesn’t like it. Of course, God in this theology, is not truly infinite. He is just the most powerful being in the universe, but still a being among beings. He has such little control that he can’t even stop all of the devils plans. Now tell me, why would God, who is supposed to be infinite, and who created everything, including the devil, me, and you, have such little control? And if you say, well, he gave us free will, then well, what good is free will if we are only supposed to do exactly what he wants? If that’s what god wanted, then we would be robots, or dumb creatures like animals that cannot choose. But we have rationality, we have consciousness. If we have freedom, it’s because that’s what God wanted. God does not want robotic servants that’s only do what he wants. God would have to have wanted free creatures, and rationally, this means that he would in some way be accepting of whatever results from our freedom, even what you call sin. Your God has too many errors to be real.

The bible is what it is the devil sinned and he caused sin were not supposed to be robots we do not need sin to be different or define us

Sin is evil that’s why god doesn’t like it it’s oppoosite to what he is
He is good and perfect
The devil is gonna lose in the end he will burn forever in the lake of fire with unbelievers who obviously will believe then and demons and satanists will all burn forever because they refused jesus

I’m sorry I don’t make the rules this is how it is gods ways are perfect and we’ll never understand God or the ways of God in a tiny human minds but we have to have faith and trust in him

And believe him obey him and live for him

How do you expect to get into heaven when you don’t love and worship jesus when you worship the Devil and believe in his lies and has you a doubting Thomas

There's the story in the Bible where Jesus stood up for an adulterous woman.

I think fornicators will be just fine.

He also told her to “go and sin no more”. But the sin he meant, was just what the Jewish theologians at that time considered sin, within the theology of second temple Judaism. He worked with what people believed at that time. It did not mean that everything he said was necessarily a universal truth concerning God, human actions, etc.

Does that apply to fish as well?

wen he gets here i'll stab the coont.

i'll fooken cut him up and feed him to teh beast

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

God makes no mistakes and I’m not religious jesus hated religion still does I’m a follower of Jesus a deciple

And I’ve a right to be and I’m not judging I’m telling what god says in the bible deal with it

Post deleted

Well, the man in the sky god may be a “santa for adults”. But the concept of God is not exhausted by everyday religious notions. Many of the most intelligent men who ever lived, wrote hundreds of pages of philosophy attempting to demonstrate the existence of an untimate grounding force or principle to reality that would function as a God concept, if God is taken to mean the infinite ground or basis for reality.

Post deleted

Everything can be deconstructed until there isn’t any sensible content left. Everything, taken by itself, can’t be made sense of, if we analyze it on its own. But we have to be honest. There can only be deconstruction if there is something first, to deconstruct. Everything gets its meaning by its context. We can analyze everything out of existence and be nihilists, but this is still a flawed position if we don’t acknowledge the content we started out analyzing, and the fact that this persists, even if we can’t make sense of it. Our reality, for example, continues to be experienced and lived in, even if we think we can’t make sense of it through reason, so we give up and say that reason is invalid. The only way anything makes any sense is through its relationships to other things. What is a woman? Not a man. What is a man? Not a woman. What is darkness? Not light. What is light? Not darkness. What is pain? Not pleasure. What is pleasure? Not pain, and so on.

Tell me what kind of god ask his worshippers to go and kill women and children in his name?

Anyone between me and that stone dies

Do you know the exact date?

Anyone between me and that stone dies

Oh god (pardon the pun), here she is!

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019