Welcome Board : Hm

Hm

Been a while, popping in, I don't recognize most of the people here/most of the people here probably don't recognize me.

Why the fuck is someone using my name? Fuck off, person.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Hm

That's fair. People are really just names, anyway.

nlpatty. Does this ring a bell?

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

My Patsy boo cakes??? <3 <3 <3 Is she still around?

And I do remember you, assuming you're really Chicka. idk, it's the Soapbox (kind of?). So weird. Hey.

Ok you seem like the real deal! Lol Hey Tom, ltns! How have you been?

No, patty doesn't post here, she's hanging with Paulus and the crew these days.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Yeah, I saw her in another place (dun dun dun) a while back, but stopped posting there, too, over a year ago.

Shit's been alright. I'm amazed some iteration of the Soapbox is still going (and apparently strong). How's it been/how've you been?

I barely post there myself, but check in once in a while.

I've been pretty good. I joined up here over a month ago, almost 2 months ago at the behest of Gameboy and azn. The experience is better than I expected. Lol

It's good to see you here and I hope you stick around with us for a while!

I'll probably pop in and out, now that I bothered to set-up an account (I've read a couple times in the past year or so). As for that other place… I should probably check in. I just got tired of forum stuff, and there was this weird whiny civil war going on when I checked out. It would be fine to go profess my love for Patsy, though. <3

And oh, so you just pretty recently got back here, too. There's some weird fucking gravity to the Soapbox - like some cruel fate. Warms the heart, eh?

Ha! GB practically had to twist my arm into posting again. Tbh, at first I was put off by the idea joining another forum, but I'm glad that I did and I haven't looked back. We were on the SB for a long time, so burnout is normal. I think Patty is experiencing some of that as well, which is why she isn't here.

I think you should at least check in there and say Hi to her and the gang!

And as you can see below, PE is still the same moron as he's always been. LOL

Post deleted

'No one' meaning you.. Ok Gotcha PE. LOL

If you'd at least said I had a 5 head and a flat chest, you might be on mark. But being the insignificant, autistic loser that you are, you'd rather pull stuff out of your stinking ass. The only thing you are achieving here, is showing everyone how much of an emotionally fragile, butthurt assclown you are. Did I hurt your wittle ego? Ah, too bad. LOL

Post deleted

I don't know PE, you tell me.

Post deleted

Because you're PE, so I'm addressing you by name PE.

Post deleted

So you're telling me that I don't have to address you by name because you smell and look bad? Ok, duly noted, you fugly mongoloid. Oh and say goodbye.

It's GameBoy

Who's your favorite band?

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

T. Rex is probably the answer you're going for, but it's long been a toss-up between Bolan-Rex and The Church, with Sigur Ros making appearances.

Since I gather you're trying to confirm my identity (ah, the Soapbox!), I used to nag you about playing games on the Games Board before IMDb's forums disappeared.

And what's up, man? Long time.

Yeah, Tomcat. You were the number one T.Rex fan.

Well I'm the Admin in these parts. Hang around. Or pop in now and again. Good to see you.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Well I’m the Admin in these parts.

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

<<< [the original gay eyes]

I GameBoy - H. superior

In the alligator rain, my heart's all pain… <3

You've probably already seen this, and it's neither's finest moment, but still pretty awesome that it exists:

I've actually never seen it. But I've always loved from 1973 Bowie's "The 1980 Floor Show" on Midnight Special. That "Dodo" song was never put out on original vinyl.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Oh, and I think I told you back on IMDb I heard them play T.Rex's "Mambo Sun" on supermarket muzak. That was like 2016. It worked.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Omg! I knew the other guy couldn’t be you

He was a douchebag

Yeah and the other guy didn't even know who nlpatty was.

Paggsy! Always be my baby, Paggselot.

Murr babie!