Collectibles and Memorabilia : My Marilyn Monroe doll

My Marilyn Monroe doll

And liz Taylor doll

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

Re: My Marilyn Monroe doll

No offence but these dolls must be so cheap - like the ones you can buy in the toy section in Poundland, because yours never ever seem to look like who they’re meant to be

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

No the liz Taylor was 70 pounds on eBay and the Marilyn one was 40 pounds

It’s crazy how they can get away with selling such cheap looking rubbish for so much.
Although, the actual good looking collectors ones are £500+, I doubt these are mean to be collectors, they’re just meant to be kids toys.

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

The liz Taylor one is very beautiful

Oh and I’ve a ton of dolls collectors and none collectors mainly Disney dolls

I know you’re wanting to start a fight but it’s not happening I’m fighting with no one on here Infact I hardly post here anymore anyway

Lots of Ashleigh xoxo

I’m literally not starting a fight - this is a discussion board, and you posted that pretty ugly doll for people to discuss. It’s nothing personal against you, it’s just that the doll looks cheap.
Can I see some of your collector Disney dolls? Not the Disney store barbie ones tho

- Jesus, 2019

Wait I’m confused not the official Disney store ones?

Hold on to I get the pictures

Yeah, Disney store obviously does all official merchandise, but it’s all tat. The £15 barbies which just look like Barbie dresses as a character for example are awful.

The expensive collectors ones are the only ones actually worth collecting in the big boxes and the unique looks.

- Jesus, 2019

recently bought this one cause i think shes very beautiful

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Barbie-Collector-Quincenera-Doll-Purple-Beautiful-Gift-Xmas-Curly-Hair-New/232997590653?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

anyway i have twilight dolls and all the disney princess ones and this is the liz taylor one, the most expensive i bought was this one, also im getting viven leigh one soon

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MARILYN-MONROE-Timeless-Treasures-Barbie-Doll-NEW-Happy-Birthday-Mr-President/123469753567?epid=80139349&hash=item1cbf5eecdf:g:i5wAAOSwtdpak2OF:rk:12:pf:0

but i have her up for sale cause she has an ugly face there is actually no pretty or realistic marilyn monroe dolls which is annoying considering how beautiful marilyn ones

this is a few i am buying

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scarlett-OHara-Barbie-Doll-Vivien-Leigh-Celebrity-Redressed-in-Gold-Ivory-Gown/143064417741

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audrey-Hepburn-Barbie-Doll-in-1956-Classic-Givenchy-Celebrity-Redress-NO-BOX/132898145827

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004LKRR6U/ref=ox_sc_act_title_13?smid=A3OJCJLLOTWF9B&psc=1

ive already got a liz taylor and monroe ones ive got like three marilyn ones but one liz and the liz is beautfiul this is the one i bought i got her for around 70 pounds cheap compared to what she is usually sold for

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elizabeth-Taylor-Barbie-Doll-Father-of-the-Bride/110665645151?hash=item19c42fbc5f:g:gr0AAOxysJxSONU0:rk:21:pf:0

any way here is some pics of my dolls

(actually the blonde outta twilight but i stuck a cinderella dress on her…)

selling her like i was saying as she kinda hideous

my beauty liz taylor ❤

bella swan

and heres ones im also buying

shes like 230 pounds

shes the next one im buying in two weeks beautiful

anyway some more pics of my dollys

omg thats it i need to stop ive far to many dolls as you can see and this post took A LOT of effort and time

ive also got prince charming ken dolls but i cant be bothered taking pics

Answer my response I made the effort now you make one to

Woah chill your bean, I’m at work!

They all look tacky except the Anna and Elsa ones, they’re cute.
And the one in the big white dress looks like something my grandma would’ve played with as a child.
The ones who are meant to be celebs you could probably buy for like 30p at a carboot they’re so bad
The nice looking ones which you say you’re going to buy, I’m going to ignore, because you don’t have them yet, or a decent income to buy them.
The rest of the Disney ones are just Barbie with different hair, skin colour and clothes - they’re the ones which are always on sale for £10 in Disney store, so if they’re going that cheap they won’t be collectors (same goes for Anna and Elsa, but at least they’re actually good looking dolls)

- Jesus, 2019

Well I love my dolls I don’t care what anyone else thinks about them they’re worth every penny to me

And that liz Taylor one is expensive look up father of the bride Elizabeth Taylor doll you see yourself on eBay

Ugh I’m giving up on you and your backhanded compliments and insulting remarks or “opinions “ I’m watching sleeping beauty buh bye

Grow up,get married,have some kids

Anyone between me and that stone dies

I don’t want fucking kids what kind of person do you think I am KIDS aye right!

Fuck you for saying that I’m a feminist and it’s sexist what you aaid how dare you even assume my sexual orientation LESBIANS CANT HAVE KIDS UNLESS THEY GET IVF OR ADOPT OK AND IM NOT WANTING KIDS RIGHT I AM NOT BEING STUCK IN THE KITCHEN I AM A FEMINIST THIS ISNT TJE 1950s you know what kind of person are you !? Sexist homophobic PIG

Telling a woman to get married and have kids I feel degraded and insulted by that commandment

You're not a woman,you're just a spoiled brat with suicidal tendencies

For all you know I could be ASEXUAL OR LESBIAN

OR INFERTILE YOU STUPID INCONSIDERATE ASS HOLE

AND BY THE WAY PEOPLE WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA ARE NOT I REPEAT ARE NOT RECCOMENDED TO HAVE KIDS YOU ARE STUPID THATS THE SILLIEST MOST IDIOTIC IDEA EVER

YOU OBVIOUSLLY KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT ME

WHY DONT YOU GET PREGNANT OH WAIT YEAH YOURE A SEXIST MAN I HATE MEN LIKE YOU YOU THINK A MAN AND A BUNCH OF BRATS ARE GONNA MAKE ME HAPPY OMG NO

LISTEN I WANNA BE A ROCKSTAR NOT A HOUSRWIGE GET OUT OF THE FUCKING 50s you old fart !

Oh and don’t assume my age either it’s rude and disrespectful and assuming for all you know I could be TWEVELE eww you pedo

Child trafficking are we now omg you tomb raider fetish pervert

You done? Feeling better?

Well you need to knock all that sexism in the head

It's not sexism,love@

Oh but it is sexism actually very much so

How so,love?

I already explained to you how ok

Actually if you remember you only insulted me,now if you don't mind start again,this time with a calm voice

How are you doing this morning Ms. Miley?

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

I’m great thanks you

I'm excellent, thanks!

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

You fill my heart full of hate miley

Just a regular guy who loves poone