Fashion : What the fuck are hybrid shorts? I just bought some

What the fuck are hybrid shorts? I just bought some

Only tree fitty (literally lol) on clearance at JC Penney. Originally 35.
Always good deals after xmas, especially on leftovers from the summer. They're nice lookin shorts too.
They look like grey chinos, but they have a more athletic or swimsuit texture. I am guessing that that's where the hybrid part comes in. Like maybe I could swim in them or something.

โšœ

Re: What the fuck are hybrid shorts? I just bought some

i have three pairs.

didnt get them for that steal of a price.

you can wear that make on dry land and swim as well.

mine are running.

2 blue 1 black.

Mine are kind of a light grey. They'd go great with a navy blue shirt.

Everyone's all about Black Friday sales, but the best sales and clearance are after xmas.
I remember getting a nice 50 dollar dress shirt for only 10 at Express a while back.

โšœ

post black friday clearance = big savings. i doubt the jcpenny in the mall has any decent stuff on clearance left.

2 years ago i blew a great chance on levis! it was a bogo 50% so price would be around $65 and my friend had jc penney employee %25 discount. like a dumbass i didnt jump on it.

Sometimes it's all about luck. I think I was pretty lucky with these shorts. They had only my size, and not even my exact size.

But I do generally see better sales after xmas. Can't remember how long they last. Really, anytime there are usually inventory changes.

โšœ
โ–ฒ Top