Sex and Dating : Describe the smell of vagina in one word

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Describe the smell of vagina in one word

I'm Chickaboom, nice to meet you.

I didn't say that quoting movies was against the rules, I said that making threats of physical violence were. With that said - good luck with your "bully patrol", and enjoy the rest of your night. ✌

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

What movie did you quote?

What was the context?

But you can wish death upon a person. Wishing death isn't a threat. It's a wish. lol

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

See how she never takes accountability for herself? She always has an excuse. So unprofessional.

Post deleted

And you are both trolls. We can agree on that as well. Good night.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

I'm not mad about anything, you made a comment, I responded - that's how message boards work.

However, I do see that you are trolling, and attempting to make a mountain out of a molehill. You see - when you purposely pass by actual 'bullying', just to make a b-line to one of my comments so you can accuse me of "bullying", that's trolling.

You've done that a few times now. You along with your side-kick Donna, are the only ones who do that. Let me tell you what happens when you do that - people begin to see a pattern, and figure that you are full of crap. Esp when you don't take the same stance with everyone else, and they'll begin to see that you are specifically targeting me, for whatever reason you have concocted in your mind. THAT in and of itself is bullying behavior, it's also harassment.

I don't follow anyone around here. You on the other hand, always seem to popup in whatever thread I'm posting in to cry about this imaginary "bullying" that I'm supposedly doing. Hello? I'm sure if Nimda, Gameboy, any of the other mods, or any of the other posters (besides Donna) felt that what you were saying is true, they would express that.

I mean this is a very outspoken and expressive group of people that we have around here, but no on has expressed any such thing. Which again, leads me to believe that you are over exaggerating and trolling. Now, make note - I'm keeping my eye on you from now on. Just to see how many times you are going to follow me around this board. Donna has already been warned by an admin, don't follow her lead. That is all. Goodnight.

Post deleted

tl;dr, goodnight.

Can you just do the right thing and relieve yourself of mod duties? I mean, you're not losing much. You don't have anything in common with any of the posters here.

You'd be a total drag at parties. I bet you have a sip of wine and you go sleep.

I mean, to put this kindly, err, I don't think the majority here want you as a mod. It's just not cut out for you.

It'd be like me moderating a Nascar forum. Like, I know nothing about Nascar. I just know some drivers. Like that Danika girl who was in The Wonder Years. The dude who died with the mustache. Point is, the mod there should be a fan of and familiar with Nascar.

You know nothing about Filmboards. You're not educating on the prose that is Filmboards. You're unfamiliar with the content here. You should Do The Right Thing, as Spike Lee said, and 86 yourself.

PE. Are you the admin here? No? Then hush. No, I will not 'relieve myself of mod duties'. Can you do the right thing and behave like a decent human being for once, and not like a spoiled, bratty child every time something doesn't go your way?

I don't think the majority here want you as a mod.

You, Donna, and Conker don't make up the 'majority', unless you are referring to one of the 12 different personalities residing in your head. Actually, if we are going to be truthfully honest, I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from everyone since becoming a mod. I know you hate to hear that, and it goes against whatever imaginary scenario you have worked out in your brain, but those are the facts.

Don't tell me what I know and don't know, or what I'm familiar and unfamiliar with. You know PE, there's a reason why most around here don't take you seriously. Take a good look at your OP, your post that I'm responding to currently, and your overall posting history then get back to me. You my darling, are the LAST person here who should be critiquing anyone's modding skills. There's a reason why things have not worked out in your favor, and it all lies within you. Just sayin'

Are you the admin here?

None of your business.

Can you do the right thing and behave like a decent

Subjective. Your opinions on what defines human decency/morality are irrelevant here.

You, Donna, and Conker don't make up the 'majority'

More like, you and Gameboy don't make up the majority of people who want you mod. The literally majority, as in, most of the 20 users who use this forum, don't want you mod.

why most around here don't take you seriously

Users on a message board aren't supposed to take posters seriously. It's the point of a message board. It'd be more a problem on their part if they did.

are the LAST person here who should be critiquing anyone's modding skills.

Actually, I'm arguably first person who should, and most qualified to do so. You could say I'm pretty experienced in the field of critiquing and evaluating.

feedback from everyone since becoming a mod

I doubt it. Gameboy, Nimda do not count as everyone unless you're referring to the 12 personalities in your head.

why things have not worked out in your favor

I like to think most things have worked out in my favor.

tl;dr. Don't care. Bye!

Every single post you make is the equivalent of this:

She said this

unless you are referring to one of the 12 different personalities residing in your head.

That's bullying. I cannot believe nimda allows his mods to abuse members.

She wouldn't be a bully if she weren't a moderator. Without her position, she's just another lame troll.

Cheesy

Expensive.

Summer, the wonder, the hunger, and the sound of distant thunder

Have you ever paid for sex?