Sex and Dating : Describe the smell of vagina in one word

Describe the smell of vagina in one word

Pissy

Re: Describe the smell of vagina in one word

tuna

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Vagina

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

Not wiping problems, just wiping in general. If a chick uses the loo and wipes her vulvarine, she’s smearing remnants of her tangerine doo all over the pink field. There’s just a subtle hint of pissy panties..

Don't bring my name into your ignorant ass perverted bullshit, you stupid fuck.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

Sent

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Dum dum. If a CHICKA as in GIRl, I wasn't even thinking YOU. If >a< chicka

You owe me an apology.

No dum dum, that would be CHICA, not CHICKA.

chi·ca
/ˈCHēkə/Submit
nounINFORMAL•US
a girl or young woman (often as a form of address).
"you rock, chica!"

No, I don't owe you anything.

Holy shit. I chose to spell it chicka, a play on the word chick. Kind of like you how incorrectly spelled it yourself? You're policing incorrect spelling, now? Just because by mere coincidence your user name happens to have the word in it? You were not in my radar whatsoever. Even in the context it was obvious.

At this point, I'm sure that you know that you were wrong and made a mistake, and came to the wrong assumption. The right thing to do would be to just admit you made a mistake and apologize.

Kind of like you how incorrectly spelled it yourself? You're policing incorrect spelling, now?

Spare me your urban dictionary definition. My name is based on a song, but feel free to apologize if you wish. FYI, you capitalized "Chicka" which made it a proper noun, or were you pulling a Steve Lake here and wrongfully capitalizing a word in the middle of your sentence?

Autocorrect

Uh huh.

She does owe you an apology. You're a member of the site. She's needs to stop abusing the members. Newbies see this and it looks bad. If I were you, I'd email nimda about this.

Or PE needs to watch his “spelling errors” more closely cause he’s always dissing someone in his retarded posts.

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

100% Truth.

You need to worry about yourself and your problem with Gameboy. Keep fighting the good fight concerning Gameboy.

Oh don’t worry. Nimda’s helping me out with that.

So if a post says:

"I have to do a Project tonight."

I'm in the right to delete that that person's post, because they (accidentally) capitalized Project, and I can infer that as they want to have sex with me?

We're pulling Stray hairs here. (Sorry Stray.)

This time, it was just an honest mistake.

But overall, I think her personal morality is at conflict with the type of posting content that goes on here. She is not accepting of alternative outlooks and personalities. Her family values mindset and conservative upbringing interfere with her ability to moderate. Environmental factors in some people's lives lead them to have a certain outlook and principles.

She is not a fan of dark humor and toilet humor. I find both hil-ar-ious. I bet she doesn't even like Louis CK. Who doesn't like Louis CK? I bet she finds him offensive and distasteful. Never trust anyone who doesn't like Louis CK.

And it's fine if that's not your thing, but it's quite another police what isn't your thing.

When she joined as a member here, this site was already established and the status quo have already decided what type of board they wanted this to be. This isn't Followers of Jesus Community Chat. This is a forum of taboo, controversial, obscene material provided that it's in text only.

Ahh, Chickaboom would be a good moderator for a "Jesus" board here, where righteous Christians can gather together to share their testimonies about past drug/alcohol use, and how they overcame their addictions by accepting Jesus Christ as their personal Lord & Savior; they can share their trials and tribulations, and perhaps do some Soul-Winning, some cleansing of the Spirit. in the Name of Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Side note: Pentecostals only baptize in the name of God. They don't say Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. They reject the Trinity and believe all 3 are 1 God. However, while there is only God in Christianity, God is personified into 3 separate persons/beings, and it's important to distinguish between the three Beings as each of the 3 play a specific role and are not interchangeable.

Louie CK isn’t that the rapist? I don’t like him either.

No! He asked women if he could fap in front of them, and they either said yes or no. If they said no, he was like, in Ace Ventura voice, "Alrightyyyy then," and parted ways. If they said yes, he fapped while they laughed and giggled at his small red penis. Everything was consensual.

He was only criticized for it because of his position in the business and their lower-ranking position.

He really didn't do anything wrong. At best, one could say he has an unusual fetish. But no force or unwanted content took place.

It's kind of hypocritical. The same liberals that were criticizing him are the same ones who say "keep your politics out of my uterus," yet they were all up in Louis's penis.

Eww! Who’d wanna see that bald midget freak fapping though? Gross

Yes, that's him. PE loves to spew a load of verbal diarrhea and none of it is ever true. A great deal of his time is spent replacing reality with fantasy.

Post deleted

Wow that bitch is paranoid as hell. lol

Post deleted

Sorry you've lost me there. I've never seen Chickaboom do anything resembling Christian behavior. She's been a troll for a very long time now. And there needs to be a code of behavior for the mods. They can't just use their position to intimidate members of the community. And anyway, all a moderator does is delete threads. There's a procedure and nimda has to approve it first. So really moderators are just glorified editors of the forum. That being said, a lot of cleaning up need to happen before this place becomes attractive to hundreds of users. Right now, this clique is one that the general population in real life doesn't like. Fixing the forum starts with management. Moderators included.

I would say she's a socially-conservative Democrat. She's the type who opposes Trump, while also opposing leftists like George Carlin and Woody Allen.

She is more like a Joyce Behar leftist.

The worst kind of leftist.

And she's SO clean all the time. Just for once, I want her to say something vulgar and gross. Describe a woman's menstrual cycle in great detail. Just put it out there. Anything. Talk about a snot ball hanging from your nose. That self-righteousness though.

She's the type who opposes Trump, while also opposing leftists like George Carlin and Woody Allen.

You assume a lot and all of it is wrong.

What's your political ideology and religious affiliation?

I'm a centrist; I'm somewhere right smack dab in the middle when it comes to my political views. I don't lean too far right or left. That's all I'll say about that.

I was raise Southern Baptist, now I'm a non-denominational Christian.

Who fucking cares??? It's about doing your job and remaining objective. None of the moderators Gameboy appointed are good choices for the position.

They're bringing this place down. Muttley has already complained about it. I've started changing the content of my posts and some are following that lead, but it means nothing when Gameboy, Chickaboom and Patrick come online (which usually at the same time if you pay attention) and start posting off topic garbage and starting drama.

Wow! I never knew your real name was Vulvarine. I like it!

I'm Wolverine's long, lost sister. Instead of claws, I have teeth….

No wonder you just chewed out PE’s dick

He has a dick???????????

Or 'had'.

Post deleted

He's always pretending to be a girl, so you just never know.

Post deleted

I'm not bullying anyone. Are you and Donna attached at the hip, because the two of you seem to always show up together to tag-team complain about something. Are you trolling? Because with all of the actual bullying that goes on around here, why is it, I don't see you complaining about that?

Post deleted

Now THAT is bullying! I don't threaten to physically harm people. But yeah, she's calls Asians the N-word. I don't use racist slurs, that's petty and ignorant.

Post deleted

This is a film board no?
That's what Gameboy said…

Sure, it's a film board, but you stated that quote in response to her poking fun at Asians. Per your comment.

In that context, it would be a threat (albeit, a playful threat), film quote or not. Threats of physical harm are against the rules, fyi. Just so you'll know next time.

Post deleted

It's doesn't matter if she cared or not, because it is explicitly stated in the rules. No one is bullying you, so can stop trolling now.