Re: Which of these conspiracy theories to you believe

Truth, Justice and the American Way!

What about Elvis?

Elvis is my flatmate.

Does he still eat like this?
On the night of February 1, 1976, Elvis Presley took his private jet from Graceland to Denver and back in one night because he was craving an 8,000 calorie sandwich made from a hollowed out loaf filled with an entire jar of peanut butter, one jar of jelly, and a pound of bacon. Not your average snack, priced at $50, this is the story of how the Fool’s Gold Loaf became the Elvis Presley of sandwiches, King of the PB&J…
https://www.messynessychic.com/2015/09/15/elvis-presleys-legendary-midnight-sandwich-run-on-his-private-jet/

Hail to the King

He's swapped the bacon for a pound of pork cracklin', otherwise no dif.

Also: Was Marilyn Monroe murdered or was it really a suicide?

An alien parasite ate its way into her brain over the years, and that night, it finally ate the last of her brain and she died.

And who do you think put the alien parasite in her body? The government!

There are also theories that the government had John Lennon, Tupac and Kurt Cobain murdered:

John Lennon was shot dead by a killer "trained by the CIA to stop the superstar radicalising the West", according to staggering claims.

An explosive book suggests the Beatles megastar was murdered by US intelligence agencies in a chilling attempt to halt Lennon’s support of “leftist” and “radical” politics.

John Potash’s Drugs as Weapons Against Us states that crime agencies allegedly tracked various high-profile pop stars before their untimely deaths, claiming their huge influence effectively brainwashed young Americans to follow a “leftist agenda”.

Huge stars such as rapper Tupac Shakur and Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain died due to involvement by US law enforcers, the publication suggests.

https://www.buzz.ie/music/new-details-popular-conspiracy-theory-emerged-regarding-john-lennons-death-238701

That's because the government consists of brain eating aliens, who are here merely to devour all our little grey cells. ( I think the painkillers I took, are making me talk shit) OR AM I?

The government listens to you via prescription medication. At least, that's how it is in this country. That's why every other commercial is trying to sell you some type of prescription medication. Each pill contains a tiny listening/tracking device.

So they can follow my ibu through my system, until it leaves through the back door? How utterly nuts. I love it.

Please ladies, don't worry about this stuff. I can tell you it is all for your own good.

Global warming is a money making scam.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Trinity wants to rule the world

Anyone between me and that stone dies