Sex and Dating : if a hot woman offered you sex, but called it "stinking up the sheets" would you

if a hot woman offered you sex, but called it "stinking up the sheets" would you

be turned off?

Smells like Ass in here

Re: if a hot woman offered you sex, but called it "stinking up the sheets" would

Kinda. It's a mix of too cutesy and trashy at the same time. But if the fool was hot I'd still fuck her/him.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: if a hot woman offered you sex, but called it "stinking up the sheets" would

I would just get even hornier.

Just be grateful she has sheets.

Of course I'm the real Bongo.

I love shitting the bed

Why would sex between two healthy, showered adults cause an odor on the sheets? I’d be more concerned with why there’s an odor.

If anything, the sheets should smell like perfume, body wash, and a field of lavandula.

Unless she’s farting. Catbug

“Messing up the sheets” seems more fitting.

Post deleted

If there’s a musk it’s not freshly showered. Should be the same as yo arm.

If you shower in the morning, but then have a date at 7 PM, you should shower again right before the date. Just a touch-up one if needed. Focus on le balls. Lather lather lather.

If you fuck ‘ah by 9 PM, the shower you had at 6PM is recent enough to hold you over, provided you do no heavy lifting or take a shit in that time.

Post deleted