The Walking Dead : Mange's life and death: an analysis and an epitaph

Mange's life and death: an analysis and an epitaph

Mange was an unusual poster. In some ways he was even more despised than Shredder, and far more incoherent than most of the "hated" posters on TWD board. He was hated for his racism, his misogynistic traits, his cowardice, his reliance on guns to shore up his macho image, and, above all, for dallying with vulnerable or demented females and then spilling the beans about them, usually complete with pics and sordid anecdotes (so bizarre that they must have been true). He, however, gradually became less despicable (especially after the boards closed) and a certain self-lacerating honesty became more obvious. His adventures with willing or unwilling Filipino women made him something of an exotic. His rather pathetic flamboyance (pics of him with his self-advertising tattoo, pics of him with his guns and noodle arms, and even simply pics of him balding and seemingly post-cancerous): all these made him abject, but also curiously endearing. Even his posts became more effective, and he made mincemeat of poor Fish and he came off well in battles with Bongo and hungry.

And then came the news (Trumpian fake news?) of his death, announced by the always reliable harbinger of doom, hungry. Immediately, decent posters everywhere expressed a qualified regret. We wished not to speak ill of the dead, and it was a sound instinct. Those who wished to hang on to their anger demonstrated a vindictiveness that was pathological, and were clearly people in need of thorough psychiatric evaluation and perhaps incarceration (for the safety of the general populace).

Should Mange return, triumphantly proclaiming that we were trolled (as he likely will), we will laugh, and watch him closely for signs of advanced dementia.

Should he maintain the silence of those who have passed on, as we say, we shall think of him with mingled amusement, regret, and even a little affection.

I trust he has achieved a measure of happiness in that Xbox in the sky.

Re: Mange's life and death: an analysis and an epitaph

Great post. But he’s really dead. Killed by the Cartel and left to rot across the border. Ironically, his saviors Wall will solidify him as a Mexican.

#MAGA

Salient post.

ITTY, ‘Huh? I’m not gay.’

Very moving. Kind, insightful and thought provoking.
Thank you Professor.

Unfortunately, mange passed away. I talked to his son a few days ago.

Oh man. How was he?

Not good. He seems like a great guy and he actually texted me from mange’s laptop mentioning that mange passed. I called him and we chatted a few minutes. He wanted me to let everyone I feel would want to know that he did pass and what exactly happened. He was definitely still shook from the passing and he’s going through the process of going through all of mange’s possessions and documents.

:/

I'm cumming.

…what exactly happened.

Which was…? Drug OD? Violence in Mexico? Disease? Something else?

Fuck off

I aint know the guy but its fucked up yall lost a friend. For a young guy he died kinda early tho. Was it a heart attack?

One sock to another: the family wanted their privacy, and I am sure that they had their reasons.

I say that we just let it go, and in honor of Mange focus on BUILDING THAT DAMN WALL.

Fuck off
What a way to go!

Mange only ever cyber fucked the wimmins so it's a tragic way to go really.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Who deleted?

Real dead? If so, his son lives near me, I can visit him and see how he's doing.

What do you mean, "how he's doing?" Do you mean how badly he's decomposed?

First of all, I know reading comprehension is difficult the many posters here, so I'm just going to ask a simple question. How do you check on the status of a persons health when they are dead? Maybe, just maybe, I meant to see how his son is doing? Just maybe, that's what I meant?

You missed out the word "for" in your first sentence. You also don't need to question everything you say. That's our job.

Well then, if you can comprehend enough to fill in the blanks, how did you so badly miss my first message?

I didn't.

Please read your first response again. Thank you.

I took liberties with ambiguity to make a tasteful joke. Get over it and show us all how little this place and its posters mean to you.

Dude, the poor guy's probably suffering. You don't want to tip him over the edge by visiting him.

I figured you to be smart enough to know the difference between fun trolling and real human behavior.

Your visiting him will be neither fun trolling nor real human behaviour. It constitutes deliberate mental cruelty.

Stop trolling. Seriously, the dude's dead. This type of behavior is uncalled for.

All I'm saying is: let the bereaved mourn in peace. A visit from you will be like another death.

Alright, because the guy who ran for Mayor and won over several thousand citizens must be a horrible person to receive condolences from. No one would want a prominent resident like that to share his sympathy for the passing of a loved one.

You'll ruin everything by asking for his vote and maybe doing some stand-up. Let the dead depart with some dignity.

Ok, troll. I really hope whatever shit you have to deal with gets better, so you can be a more enjoyable person online.

He not dead. He just stopped posting.