Sex and Dating : New Year's Confession: Cyberin'

New Year's Confession: Cyberin'

So I'm not really into cybering and to an extent, physical sex,(although I do have it sometimes) and I never ask for nudes. Cybering and receiving nudes are not things I actively pursue when I talk to a person online I find attractive, even if I sense there's interest and I have a good shot. Even if I sense she's hinting that she wants me to initiate. I just play stupid and don't build on it. If I meet a girl who doesn't cyber/send nudes/isn't sexual, I'm totally fine with that, in fact, it's better for me that way, provided she has those same principles with everyone else. There'd be nothing to worry about.

However, it's only when said girl cybers with someone else/sends sexy pics that I become interested sexually. But not for myself. I'm much more intereted in what she does with other dudes.

I have a voyeur (maybe a little cuck) fetish. It stems from something I experienced when I was child. In fact, I believe many fetishes are things experienced as young before sexually mature.

But here's where this posits a problem.

Say I start talking someone I'm into. I sense interest. Instead of trying to actively build a meaningful friendship/relationship as myself, let alone cybering/nudes, I tend to sit on the sidelines and wait for her to do it with someone else. There may be even subliminal encouragement from me. Then after a while our chats become less and less significant and it just becomes the waiting game.

Then when she finally does it with another guy, and I know it's happening, and I don't get to watch/participate, I get all bitter and anxious: It was my plan and effort all along to get her to that point (often just the natural outcome of events) and when it happens, and I'm excluded, sometimes months in the making, all that effort fails to deliver.

This extends to real life, too. I've had girlfriends/exes/friends call me and let me hear them have sex while they put the phone down on the nightstand. Often the guy doesn't know.

Or when I've Skyped with a woman before, and we're feelin' frisky, instead of initiating any cam action for me, I'd ask her to close the cam out and cam with another guy instead while still chatting with me and telling me what she's doing. What's unseen, or left the imagination, the suspense of it, makes it arousing. Watching an existing private show is always best, but a good 2nd is telling me when it's happening/live play-by-play, and last would be details after the fact.

And the thing is, I know I could have no real issue with getting these things for myself if I actively pursue them. But I don't. I'm the person who sits on the bleachers who prefers to watch the action unfold in front of me.

I wish I didn't have this fetish. This is a really bad fetish to have, because it totally relies on the other party being a "good sport." Some girls are cool with it, but the success rate is very low. You're reduced to finding someone who will allow you to participate in their private experience in their lives. It's also unhealthy socially, as you spend your life abstaining from trying to form any real relationships/bonds with anyone. It's not particularly healthy when you meet a girl at a bar, and you have a shot at a one-night-stand, but you'd rather her hook up with another guy from the bar instead and give you minor details. So this has caused some issues in my life.

Have a Good 2019! I'm a bit tipsy.

Re: New Year's Confession: Cyberin'

Are you from the 1930's?

Who has a phone on their nightstand these days?

LOL. 🤡🌎

Ok, so either you have a comprehension problem or I’m bad at expressing myself clearly.

You can sit in the corner and figure it out while I roger your mother in front of you.

LOL. 🤡🌎

I have a voyeur (maybe a little cuck) fetish. It stems from something I experienced when I was child. In fact, I believe many fetishes are things experienced as young before sexually mature.

PE is a straight up freak.

Reported for sexual harassment.

Find one of the freaks here to watch.

Case Closed.