Politics : Do you believe there are powerful figures who are above the law?

Do you believe there are powerful figures who are above the law?

Our criminal justice system is a business like anyone else. They make most of their money off of small fines from targeting and profiling minorities. Poor people are easy targets by police because they are unfamiliar with law, are intimidated by police, and generally don't fight back: the system, that is.

No average-income small town police officer is going to write Donald Trump a ticket for a broken taillight. As soon as he sees its Donald Trump, he'd let him go. The officer knows Trump's arrest will make the media, get him criticized, and risk his and his family's safety by Trump and the illuminati, and Trump supporters.

The risks and costs outweigh the advantage of writing a citation, which is to increase revenue for the city. The lawyer/bodyguards the cop would have to hire, the public outcry, the media attention, would cost far more than the $300 citation he could make off Trump.

You think Hillary Clinton could possibly be arrested over emails? She's literally in a position to shut down the very system that arrests her.

But poor people are at a disadvantage: Cops can make an easy buck for the city off of them, and no one cares about them.

Like, Michael Corleone would never be hassled with a traffic ticket. He has power. He'd intimidate the police. He pays for the police. He'd be like "dude, take it out of your salary." Police surely ain't gon' fuck with a rich Italian lol.

If the people at the ball in Eyes Wide Shut were arrested for a minor incident, the police officer and his family may show up dead under mysterious circumstances. Very rarely are police officer goin' to fuck with rich white people with six-figure careers, provided they know that information. They B scared.

Case in point:

Several years ago I had a yellow Chevy Cobalt SS. It stood out on the road. I could see it in a full parking lot a mile away. And, it's generally a lower middle class person's car as well as a young person's. Small wheels, small engine, it's just cheap. It's something a teen would get on their 16th birthday. I'd get pulled over all the time because of several factors: My car was easy to spot/locate (if a cop caught me on their radar, they could easily spot me in a chase by looking for the yellow car), I was assumed to be young, and I was assumed to be not wealthy.

Then some time after, I got a black BMW. I haven't been pulled over in that car or since, despite my driving habits remaining the same. That yellow car was the last time I was pulled over, and it was 2014 when someone ran a stop sign and hit me. Cops ain't gon' fuck with a white dude driving a BMW.

If you've ever been to court, you'll notice most people there are low class. I've seen some people wear sweatpants before! You should always wear a suit to court, dudes. Impress the judges and lawyers. But anyway, once the court finds out you're wealthy, or a lawyer or Ph.D., they want you out of there. They only want poor, voiceless people esp. disadvantaged minorities there.

One time at court several years ago over a speeding ticket, I was called up, and the clerk looked over my citation and said, "that'll be $198." I told her, "I plan on fighting this, either by representing myself or getting a lawyer, and I will return at a later date." She paused a minute, and said, "ok I can make it $25 and throw the case out." I took the deal lol. You have to intimidate the system and let them know you're not some disadvantaged idiot.

Yes, the elite can get arrested but there generally has to be a GOOD reason and the big kicker, MEDIA ATTENTION. They key is MEDIA ATTENTION. Journalists and Twitter arrests the elitists, not the police. Bill Cosby, Dr. Larry Nassar, Martha Stewart. And truthfully, their 5-star resort prison sentences are just for show. To make the public happy. The government really has no interest in keeping them locked up. If there's any incentive, it's to keep public order from non-elitists who'll organize protests.

Because of social media, Non-elitists and the disadvantaged can be very POWERFUL and operate like elitists if and only they work in large numbers. Hence, black lives matter, and #MeToo.

Your status is society matters. Are you the type who gets arrested by police, or are you the type who runs it?

Do you believe in the illuminati?

Re: Do you believe there are powerful figures who are above the law?

What did the cops find out? About that famous girl you talked to at that party that one time?

5 foot 1, 214 pounds, 54/46/40 4.0 GPA

huh

this isn't about me

it's about you. You and Joker are powerful figures in Gotham!

Nobody is above the law, but there are some evil powerful bastards who get away with a lot of shit which would put you or me in jail.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

I am banking on it being true.

NOT endorsed by MMC2 in the campaign for Admin!! Please note!!

Yes. One notable recent example:

One of them posts here.

If your name is Kennedy or Clinton you can control the law.

[center] [hr] [poll restrict] multiple [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup][/sup] [u][/u]  

Suckkaquickdick.

Of course, because our representatives no longer work for us like they were intended to, they rule us.

Not exactly. Your elected representatives are slaves to their corporate overlords who control their campaign funding.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.