Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : As it was in the days of Noah

As it was in the days of Noah

So it shall be in the end days

Jesus Christ is coming back and I Am victorious over you he will make my enemies my footstool it is written and I shall crush you under my feet it is written

Jesus loves me he died for me he made me in his image one day I will be with him and one day I shall be perfect in every single way

You oh sinners who don’t repent will never be anything but damned souls burning in the lake of fire and when me
And the other saints see you cast into the abyss we will shout amen it is also written

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

Re: As it was in the days of Noah

3.4 million years of hominids using stone tools. 300,000 years of homo sapiens using stone tools. 6,000 years of homo sapiens using non-stone tools (to a historical extent).

And you think "sin" exists outside the imagination?

The universe does not revolve around us organisms, you egotist.

'(sigh) We humans are stupid egotistical self-deluded beings'

You are wrong Jesus Christ is Lord and every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord

If you don’t repent you’re going to hell youre a gility hell deserving sinner may god have mercy on your soul and forgive your wicked heart

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

"Hell", "deserving", "gods" and "souls" are fictional.
And the heart is just an organ that pumps blood, if it does that in a wicked way I think it's meant in the positive sense i.e. "awesome".

'(sigh) We humans are stupid egotistical self-deluded beings'

That's a bit petty.