The Soapbox : drugs are cool!

drugs are cool!

Anyone up for filling Manges spot on the roster?

Remember what Donna says:

"drugs are cool! He's such a bad boy. We like bad boys! Horrah for the bad drug addict!"

Re: drugs are cool!

When are you going to finally overdose?

When are you gone get a job and stop killing your mother?

LOL See. One step ahead of you.

Do it, loser.

Stop being the one who makes shit like Christmas awkward for your parents. Having to explain your "situation" to other adults who have normal kids is probably pretty damned tiring for them.

Just sayin.

inb4 When are you going to get out your sister's trailer or similar statements.

It's not your sisters trailer, she's just unfortunate enough to be born into a family where it's completely normal for 30 year old adult children to still be living off their elderly, white trash parents like the rest of you lot.

or similar statements

Do drugs man, you cannot possibly fuck your life up more than it already is.

Why are you posting from various accounts?

i'm not.

Bullshit.

You retard

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

^ dumb bitch claims to have overdosed recently

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

It doesn’t mean I think it’s right does it and why are you standing up for the rotten op

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

You do drugs.

You cool!

And then after you guys find out the person's death was drug related, they're like, "meh. We saw that one coming. RIP"

And then the next day right back to usual bullying, trolling, and idiotic thread topics pausing only for a good hard circle jerk.

Rinse and repeat.

#imwithsteve

You tell em, welfare queen!

Block me asshole!

#imwithsteve

I'd like to kick you right in the cunt but unfortunately i'd probably never get my foot back.

This seems really misogynistic and abusive.

Would you rather he shoved his foot up your fat ass? Nasty piece of Franken shit

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

Nah, I don't share your fetishes.

I'd settle for you blocking me. It will be the best punishment.

#imwithsteve

Invite mange's 20-something-year-old son here. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

He can replace his father as the crazy poster who does drugs and threatens to shoot people.

He's not interested in that nonsense, he briefly posted on imdb and had enough sense to get out of that life quick.

You need to find a healthier, nicer way to deal with your bitterness towards your life. No one is convinced you're a happy, healthy guy with a great or even halfway decent life.

Nobody cares, believe what you want.

Stop killing your mother though. Shame on you.

It's not what I believe. Tell me. Do you really think constantly following around someone on a messageboard to spout the same insults and abuse ad nauseum is something happy, non-losers do?

You're following me, you fucking retard.

So answer your own question.

Oh yeah, you haven't be constantly on my nut hairs with an army of socks since your psycho ass came back.
It was kinda pleasant without you around, and I realized how many of my detractors are actually you lol.

But yeah, this is me just getting annoyed with all that and smacking you back a little.

Name these alleged socks.

You can't because if you did it would prove how nuts you are.

I don't remember all the names, except for this, the Tykohn, and hungry accounts. Plus, the names change. You're the only one who trolls like you do.

What is it that makes you so bitter? Also, why was your family standing a good distance away from you in those pics of you? Were you an obligatory invite? lol

uh-huh. more shit talking from you that you can't back up.

"i don't remember the names" is complete bullshit.

Kill yourself, mommas boy.

I can post the pic if you give me permission. Otherwise, yeah, I can't back it up.

When there are multiple socks, and many are just one time uses, it's easy to forget.

See, you're bitter as hell telling someone to commit suicide like an angsty teenager. Also, I'd be careful. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tell-someone-to-kill-themselves-and-you-could-end_us_5945800ce4b0940f84fe2f19

Drugs? I like drugs.

A lot.

Whole lots.