The Soapbox : Mange had a son

Mange had a son

A boy is without his father. Things may have turned out differently had Mange not ever come to filmboards.

#imwithsteve

Re: Mange had a son

Fuck 'im!

LOL.

Manges son is 25 years old. STFU you ignorant cunt, Mange detested you.

A man is fatherless. Things may have turned out differently for Mange had he not ever come to filmboards.

The people here contributed to his death. At least I tried to help him but he wouldn't accept my advice. Instead he took the advice from his so-called filmboard friends and now he's dead probably drug related.

You people are a bad influence.

And look at Steve. Steve has fallen ill because he was hanging out with you guys.

I think I'll remain a loner on here thank you very much.

#imwithsteve

Look at your own children.

How would their lives be different if their obese negro of a welfare queen mother didn't spend 99% of her day fucking off online constantly complaining about nonsense and being jealous of everyone else, and did something to better their situation in life instead?

Wow.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Using someones death to make other people feel bad is kind of gross.

Please I gave up trying to make them feel bad about any of the shit they do is possible. They're all sociopaths.

I'm just telling them how I feel.

#imwithsteve

Okay, sorry for being judgy.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Omg that was an awful rationalization. You're starting to sound like their spokesperson. Lol

#imwithsteve

It doesn't sound like rationalization but there is no way of knowing if all of what RIP said is true. If it is, it could be a major factor in Mange's recent self destructive behavior. It is well known he had problems with addiction.

And nobody here gave a fuck. Instead they enabled him. They were like, "drugs are cool! He's such a bad boy. We like bad boys! Horrah for the bad drug addict!"

#imwithsteve

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Named pagg@

Anyone between me and that stone dies