The Soapbox : DojoDanny, Thirsty, and gwnyc should've been better friends to mange.

DojoDanny, Thirsty, and gwnyc should've been better friends to mange.

They said they were on Tinychat with him while he was doing drugs. They should've told him to seek help.

They're accessories!

You let poor mange die.

*falls to his knees*

Re: DojoDanny, Thirsty, and gwnyc should've been better friends to mange.

We encouraged him to lay off the shit, same as with you and the alcohol, but there's only so much you can do for someone online especially when they are determined to wreck themselves.

Are you getting help for your own problems? You should.

We encouraged him to lay off the shit, same as with you and the alcohol, but there's only so much you can do for someone online especially when they are determined to wreck themselves.

This is true.

The Executioner

Even though it's entirely likely he died because of drugs, we don't know for sure that's what happened. For all we know he died in a car wreck or fell off a tiny horse and bumped his head. We just don't know. Though those could still all be drug related…

I remember PMing him about his issues. Sad but thousands die every day. He is missed, it indeed he is dead.

I'm cumming.

It’s definitely hard to help someone like that when they’re addicted and in a constant cycle of drug use. Especially with some of the issues he was having, who knows what happened in the end. I know I saw a post someone posted about him hallucinating and seeing some scary stuff. I’m genuinely curious on what happened to him.

We'll probably never know, but I believe Mange had a death wish. He had recently begun talking very dark, at first I thought he was just fucking around, and maybe he was, but he kept talking about returning to Mexico to avenge some perceived slight, I believe the cops shook him down when he was last down there and he wanted to return and show them his guns…

He also threatened to kill a few people, and even offered to murder a couple people for me… I won't say who they were but it's not that hard to figure out. Whatever happened to him, it may have been for the best that it did before he really went off the deep end and tried to hurt someone.

He also seemed to be in really bad health. Even before he really started back in on the drugs hard he sounded like he had pneumonia when we were playing Far Cry 5 on Xbox, constantly sniffing and clearing his throat.

I really wonder if he did return to Mexico and was killed there, maybe that's why we can't find any info about his death?

It's possible to find out how mange died. Someone could ask one of his family members on Facebook.

That would be a little awkward.

The Executioner

Nah, they were probably estranged from him and didn't even grieve at all.

I bet they'd tell anyone who asks how mange died.

I thought about it but idk I just feel like it would be super awkward.

The Executioner

just do it, you selfish dick.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0mxWT8ioOHR

Obviously it's up to you whether you do it or not, but I wouldn't recommend it. I think his family would feel like we were just trying to satisfy some morbid curiosity. If they wanted people to know how it happened, it would have been in the obit. You can ask someone a question like that if you know them and are friends, but otherwise I think the family would find the questioning upsetting.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Yeah and he told me before that his family knew about IMDb and all that so idk how that would go.

The Executioner

I would leave them be.

I'm going to.

The Executioner

Post deleted

He was also deeply suicidal.

Very true

The Executioner

Yeah I wonder if he didn't kill himself.

I’m just glad I’ve always avoided those chat rooms. That’s where all the evil messed up shit seems to happen.

Seems a lot of people here want to break that barrier and get as close to other posters as possible. In my opinion that barrier is there for a reason and it’s always safer and smarter never to cross it. But to each their own.

All I know is some filmboards dude died and I couldn’t be less affected. May he RIP and all that but he’s a complete stranger to me.

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

Post deleted

I would kill you if I knew you.

You told mange and hungry you would kill them dozens of times.

Do YOU deserve any blame for his death, you self righteous alcoholic?

I never told mange that. One time I yelled at him on Tinychat because he was talking loads of shit about me on the board, then I joined the room and saw that he was on webcam. I was like, "FUCK YOU MANGE!"

It's funny looking back. We were never that angry with each other. He made some challenges to me to meet in real life for a gun fight and I was like "Whatever, dude" and ignored them.

We didn't get along but I had zero involvement in his death. I wasn't fuckin' laughing at him snorting shit on webcam like DojoDanny, gwnyc, and thirsty would do. They were probably encouraging his illegal drug use. They were shitty fuckin' friends.

Ok. Whatever. That’s fine. I still think it’s immature of you to blame some of these posters here that knew him.