Fashion : I’m done with my fucking hair!

I’m done with my fucking hair!

It’s too long. I feel like I’m being choked by it. I’m going back to a pixie cut.

Re: I’m done with my fucking hair!

Pic?

Current block list: hungryforever, leibowitz, Lara, Led Boots

You fucking haven’t even sent me one of yourself, bro. Why should I send you one of me? Dude, send me a photo with a handwritten note that says your username and I’ll send you a photo of my ne and not hair. Actually, I just sent someone a photo via PM, so it’s a pretty good photo of how stupidly long my hair looks. So, if you send me the photo… I’ll send you that one.

It's a trap!

( )

Probably.
He already called me ugly via PM. And I’m like, “Do you think I care that you find me ugly?”

I meant you are setting the trap. You might be doing another posters bidding collecting photos of users.

( )

Oh, yea… because I’m the one that is the nontrusting one. I have given you guys so many reasons not to trust me. Right, sweet Piglet!

Also, if it was a trap that I was setting, shouldn’t you have warned Itty… not me?

I was warning itty I was just pointing out it was that post that was setting the Trap. Men have to watch out for each other with this whole metoo stuff going on

( )

Whatever you say.

My requirements still stand, though. Especially with him because he has attempted to offend me multiple times. He never has offended me. But, he surely tried to several times. For example, calling me ugly when I never sent him my photos and I never told him I cared about his opinion regarding my looks.

You gotta protect yourself. If you don’t, who will?

Who are you working for? my mother used to say before they processed her never trust a human especially a female human. I sense an evil in your pm box a disturbance hmmmm🐽

( )

I didn’t PM you, though. I think you got me confused with someone else that PMed you.

Yeah I know you didn't pm me I'm just saying there's an evil in your pm box someone is trying to get you to do their bidding. How many photos have you collected?

( )

You’re so stoopid.
*pushes you off a cliff*
I don’t share photos, silly. I’m a good girl.

You just said you shared a photo with someone earlier. You probably got something in return. The jig is up cowgirl! hand over the photos nice and slow like, and nobody gets hurt🔫

( )

I shared MY nude photo. That is all I did! I didn’t share anyone else’s photo. Like I said, I’m a good girl.

Wow someone just pm'd it to me, nice boobs aoabai. I don't know if you should put yourself on display like that though. I think it's better and more tasteful to have a clothed picture especially in overalls.

( )

OMGosh, I just bought overalls. They’re called pinafore overalls. They’re so cute.

Well, if you be taking any photos now it better be in them ya here?

( )

*takes off overalls slowly and snaps another photo*
Nope, I’m such a whore.

I shared MY nude photo. That is all I did! I didn’t share anyone else’s photo. Like I said, I’m a good girl.

You did send someone your nude photos and grossly that same person passed it around to other members in private. Yes most of the people have seen your weird face and boobs along the with the scars on your chest.

It's just people are not posting your photos here, but elsewhere.

First of all, sweetie… I have scars on my stomach… not my chest. Which I don’t know why you need to mention that, as if it’s something bad when it’s not. I have scars because I had surgeries. And? Your point is? Second of all, why are you telling me all these things? Are you my keeper now? Or just a dumbass?

I know what you are. You’re a dumbass and you’re weak, because you can’t say this shit with your actual account. You have to say this with a sock account. You’re a loser and psychotic.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

You know I don’t like music!

*covers ears and runs away*

You don't?

I do listen to music. But, not that much.

OIC

Unless, you just want me to see the hairstyles. That I can do then.

Annabella Lwin was really rockin' that mohawk in the 80s

And Sinéad O'Connor had the buzz thing going in the 90s -

My pixie was really buzzed in the back with some hair on top because I still wanted my bangs. I never have done the full buzzed cut, unless it was for surgery. But, that pixie cut was fairly short. And I definately never done a Mohawk.

I like short hair on women.

Thank you :)

I’ll say one thing, older women and shorter hairstyles = one sexy look. I think older women pull off shorter hairstyles the best.

Thank you. I'll start to grow out my hair and I end up cutting it because it takes too long to get there

I have the opposite problem. Every few years i get a pixie cut and I’m like, “I’m going to keep this pixie cut or at least have it be short”, but within a few months… my hair is growing like fucking weeds. You would think considering how sick I am that I wouldn’t have such fast growing hair, but my hair always grows fast. Dark and fast.

Yea, short hair on women looks super cute.

Itty and Aoabai would have a 3 eyed baby.

I wouldn’t have children with him, though.

A three-eyed baby would be superior and the next step in human evolution.

Current block list: hungryforever, leibowitz, Lara, Led Boots