Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Fake Christians

Fake Christians

Do you think Jesus keeps the doors of heaven shut for those who hide behind his name while advocating for acts of evil upon others?

Enjoy burning in hell, hypocrites.

Burn baby burn.

Re: Fake Christians

They know who they are. And they’ll learn if it was worth it when they are judged.

We are supposed to pray for our enemies - not curse them or wish death upon them.

Matthew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Romans 12:19-20 (NLT)

19 Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say,
“I will take revenge;
I will pay them back,”
says the Lord.
20 Instead,
“If your enemies are hungry, feed them.
If they are thirsty, give them something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap
burning coals of shame on their heads.”

Romans 12:14
14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Thanks. I hope Donna reads this.

Not when the Christian is being persecuted. Do you know the story of David? The Book of Psalms was written by the Apostle David.

In it he asks God for retribution against his enemies. God granted it.

#imwithsteve

Enjoy hell, Donna. God will judge your words and actions and punish you accordingly.

David was also pure of heart when he made those imprecatory prayers. Can Donna say the same?

No one dare implore God to act as David does in Psalm 109 unless he himself is innocent in the sense that David was: innocent of the charges of the wicked, and in right standing before God. Let those who would pray for the destruction of their enemies be as quick as David to have God search their own hearts and to deal with them in justice, just as they would have Him judge their enemies. Imprecatory prayers must only be made by the righteous.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

No she can't.

It's unfortunate because she reveals the true nature of her soul in her words and actions. I hope she can eventually change her ways for her own good.

She isn't pure of heart, yet believes God will honor her sacrilegious prayer request to kill her enemies. She can post all of the scripture she wants, but until she can come to God with a clean soul and righteous heart, she's just spinning her wheels.

Im not fake, i am totally devoted to Justin Christ.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0mxWT8ioOHR