Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : I get angry and unchristian

I get angry and unchristian

I have to remember my grace and turn the other cheek

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

Re: I get angry and unchristian

Oh fuck yesss.

Time to give love a chance.

In all seriousness, just put him on block and ignore him whenever he does post to you. That is what I did and he eventually got the hint. However, I do think you two are funny. I have him on block, but I was logged off earlier. So, I read your conversation and his replies. It made me chuckle. It wasn’t super harassing, but subtle back and forth bickering.

However, if he really is bothering you and you want him to leave you alone, just block him. You might need to block him like three times under different usernames in the beginning. But, he will get the hint. Trust me, he will. He gives up eventually.

Shut the fuck up. Holy shit.

I'm with you on that. She talks way too much at once. I could never be in a relationship with her. I don't know how her boyfriend deals with it because I would be like this…

#imwithsteve

Who the fuck asked for your input?

Wow, grouchy without your wife around eh?

#imwithsteve

The only reason I stopped going after you is because I stopped reading your posts.

Is that him? ^^^^
Is he flattering me with a compliment?

That is you.

Well… a little more bug eyed, really.

I guess I got some people angry.

Just ignore it. They will stop.

You probably shouldn’t share your opinion about them either, because they will go batshit crazy on you. So, I don’t suggest you doing what I do. Lol! So, just ignore them and don’t share your opinion about them. And they will disappear, trust me.

Bitch, I ain't even mad.

Miley trust me, Aoabai is nuts. If you're going to chat with her, keep her at a distance.

Btw, I'm learning that song. I should have it down by the end of next week. Okay?

#imwithsteve

Jesus got angry.