Fashion : So I've been wearing my pants the wrong way.

So I've been wearing my pants the wrong way.

So typically I wear my pants/jeans below my hip. Is that common? Problem is, when I kneel down, My butt crack has always shown. I've accidentally mooned many-o-people my buttcrack.

It wasn't until I tried on a suit that I had professionally altered that I said, something doesn't seem quite right. Then someone suggests I pull them above the hip. It felt so awkward! They fit perfect, but my pants felt so awkward being there.

I wasn't used to having pants sit above my hip. Which is normal, supposably. So lately I have been trying to wear my regular pants/chinos above my hip with a belt. And it feels strange. But it is a lot better as they stay put when I bend over.

But more, since my pants are higher up, now when I sit down, my pants raise up too much. It makes them shorter. I already wear a 34 inseam. And they don't sell a 36 inseam anywhere except for Big & Tall specialty stores.

He moved her hand
between her legs
and whispered,
"make those pretty little fingers
dance for me"

Re: So I've been wearing my pants the wrong way.

Lol

You're a Wolowitz.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

No one but dorks wear their pants at their true waists these days.

Ass crack is desirable. Gives all the lil ladies something to ogle at. Then you turn around and wink and give a thumbs up… better yet, two thumbs up. Then scratch your asscrack cos ladies secretly love that.

โšœ

The trauma must be overwhelming.
โ–ฒ Top