Music General : Michael Rapaport SLAMS Ariana Grande!

Michael Rapaport SLAMS Ariana Grande!

On Wednesday, the 48-year-old actor posted a throwback photo of the "Thank U, Next" singer on his social media. He captioned the picture, which shows Grande giving the peace sign, "Ariana Grande is 27 acts 12, you take off those boots she hides her legs in, the cat eye make up and the genie pony tale and I think there's hotter women working the counter at Starbucks no disrespect to Starbucks."

Team Rapaport

Re: Michael Rapaport SLAMS Ariana Grande!

Amen, sir!

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

Why does he care?

Because she's a stupid donut licker

She’s still pretty fucking hot.

“Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three.”

^ this coming from a guy who has the hots for a boyish dyke

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

Huh?

I'm as real as a doughnut, motherfucker.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Oh please she has been beautiful since her Nickelodean days.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Michael Rapaport is from New york

His comment makes no sense. He basically says, "If you take off the makeup…the boots…she's not as hot."

But isn't the point of doing those things to BE HOTT(ER)? Are people not allowed to do things to their bodies to make themselves appear more attractive? Isn't that the point of makeup and fashion?

In that case, why do women get all gussied up on their wedding day getting expensive hairstyles and makeup? If you remove all that, they're not as attractive! WELL DERP THAT'S THE POINT!

I'm sure none of Ariana's flings ever said, after removing her clothes, turned her down on account of her not being as hot naked.

She's still hot, though. If she wasn't famous and working at Starbucks, I'd think, that's a hot barista.

He moved her hand
between her legs
and whispered,
"make those pretty little fingers
dance for me"