Fashion : Bought new pants for Xmas day!

Bought new pants for Xmas day!

So from Friday my boyfriend is back for all of Xmas and we’re going Amsterdam for the new year, it’s gonna be the longest time we’ve spent together since he moved in September - so thought I’d invest in some sexy undies! Soooo excited Eeeeeeee

“Stop Trying To Make Fetch Happen”
- Barack Obama, 2015

Re: Bought new pants for Xmas day!

I'll send a few butt plugs and a speculum your way as ass …..I mean stocking stuffers.

Not a clue what a speculum is, but I’m sure I’ll be fine.
Bring me a new fridge/freezer instead - I really want a new one 😂

- Barack Obama, 2015

Sthuperrrrr

Very cute

Thanks! :)

- Barack Obama, 2015

Oh, that is cute.

I used to have a small collection of lingerie, as well as a small collection of sex toys. But, now that my sex drive has lowered a bit… I don’t have that collection anymore. So, I gave my sex toys and lingerie away.

However, at Target… I saw these leather leggings in the kid’s section… that I ended up getting. They actually are leggings in the back, but leather in the front, so they’re kind of weird looking, but I like them. So, I guess I can use that in some sexy outfit. Not that I would. But, I could… in theory.

Anyways, enjoy yourselves. I think it’s fun to dress up during sex or fun to dress up during masturbation. You know what? It’s fun to dress up… whenever. Come on, it’s dressing up. It’s fun!

I have a few sex toys but don’t really use any of them anymore, I work too much so never have time to have ‘me-time’ lol
A few years ago I used to have quite a lot of sexy underwear but I put weight on and in a fit of rage I binned them all - I wish I hadn’t, because they’d all fit me again now, and they were super cute! Might start up a collection.

- Barack Obama, 2015

Most of us don’t have time for “me time”, so my bright idea was to take a small chocolate shaped vibrator with me everywhere I went and just use it whenever I was on the go. Obviously, I didn’t use it in front of people. I used it in the bathroom. I just did the deed and was done in five minutes or less, lol. You just have to make the time. If you don’t… you never will get around to it. Of course, when I was at home… I did romanize myself a little more than that. But, on the go… I did just hit it and left it. You just gotta do what you gotta do. Make time for it! If you don’t, you never will get around to it.

Yea, I was totally obsessed with romper lingerie. Anything eyelet romper, you had me sold. I feel so sexy in a romper, lol. Even though, it’s like the stupidest outfit idea ever.

But, my sex drive is not like it used to be. I’m too tired and cranky to have patience for all that crap now, lol. So, I’m like… “Bitch, no sex toys and lingerie for me anymore. I’m going to wear a bathrobe and a chain on my vagina. Thank you very much! Bye!” Granted, I still love and wear rompers, though… as clothes.

Bitch, there’s nothing wrong with a Romper 😂 I bought a shorts and tee romper for my holiday last year and I looked faaaaabulous haha

- Barack Obama, 2015

AJ was making fun of rompers a few months back. He wasn’t making fun of me directly. But, he was making fun of that whole fashion choice. And to be fair, he isn’t the first person I have heard say something like that. Because rompers aren’t the most popular fashion choice. Most people seem to make fun of it, don’t understand the concept of it, or they simply don’t like it.

But, yea… bitch… rompers are awesome.

Haha when I bought mine my mates were like “you are NOT walking around with us wearng that” 😂 then once I had it on they were like “yaaaas girl weeerk!” 💁🏼‍♂️

- Barack Obama, 2015

Lol at giving them away.

Well, what I meant by ‘give away’… is that I threw it away. I threw everything in the back and within 30 minutes they were gone. I know it wasn’t the trash that picked them up because it was too late for them. So, someone else took them. And I was like, “Okay, well… I guess… I gave it to whomever else took my lingerie and sex toys.”

You can’t really give away that kind of stuff.

AND… i threw it in the garbage. So, someone went IN my garbage. It’s not like I left it in it’s own little box outside the garbage, marked, “Sex Toys & Lingerie”.

😁😂

TM is that you? You’re always hiding!

Wait, a minute… are you going to wear that only? Aren’t you going to be freezing cold?

Well, we’ll be in the bedroom heating each other up… sooooo haha

- Barack Obama, 2015

At least, wear a big furry jacket with it, just in case you go outside. That is still a sexy look.

Haha I forgot that in America, pants means trousers - these are strictly underwear - I’ll be wearing clothes over them until I get to the bedroom haha

- Barack Obama, 2015

Ooooooooooooooh, that makes more sense. I was about to say… I honestly thought you were going out looking like that. Looking like you look in the photo.

I’m spending most of the day at my mums house, that’d be awkward 😂

- Barack Obama, 2015

Don we now, our gay apparel, fa la la la la la la la la. Have fun Ryan. 🎅

That should be how the carol actually goes from now on 👍🏼
Haha thanks

- Barack Obama, 2015

This is a fucked up board.

I'm cumming.

The Executioner

I wish Hitler won.

Tacky.

#imwithsteve

❤️ hot though

- Barack Obama, 2015

Not even.

#imwithsteve

Liar

- Barack Obama, 2015

Why would I lie to you? We're not friends.

I think you look tacky and unattractive wearing that. It's not even sexy for gay. This is sexy and tasteful.

#imwithsteve

well I wanna have my bod out 🤷🏼‍♂️

- Barack Obama, 2015

I doubt you'd be able to find that in stores though. Stores just sell that tacky shit.

#imwithsteve

I don’t like the lines on that one :)
And mine wasn’t store bought

- Barack Obama, 2015

Meh. You have better taste than as a woman, but as a man…a lot of work to be done.

#imwithsteve

🐽 I'm guessing you're not much of a fisherman or farmer?

Not human

I’m from England, we don’t have fishermen or farmers I don’t think.

- Barack Obama, 2015

What the hell? There is tons of fishermen in England, hell England is known for its fresh fish and chips.
I've been to England and I went fishing

Not human

Oooooh I love a chippy!!!

- Barack Obama, 2015

Pants? I only see knee high socks and see thru panties.

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

Pants in UK means underwear…

- Barack Obama, 2015

And what do you call pants? Skirts?

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

Trousers.

- Barack Obama, 2015