Paranormal : Poll: Which odd behavior of the elite technocrats who control us worries you the most?

Which odd behavior of the elite technocrats who control us worries you the most?

their plans for a 24-hour evacuation of the United States for New Zealand
0% 0 votes
their construction of hardened bunkers in response to a predicted breakdown of the environment and civilization
0% 0 votes
their plans to evacuate Earth for space in response to environmental collapse
0% 0 votes
their kowtowing to the Chinese in the belief that their regimented system of governance is superior to our own
0% 0 votes
their growing taste for the blood of our younglings in order to prolong their lives
0% 0 votes
their habit of gathering in secret enclaves to plan things so horrible for us they fear our collective reaction should we learn of it
0% 0 votes
their creation of AI religions to appease Roko's Basilisk while the rest of us are tortured for eternity
0% 0 votes

Note that none of these choices are invented by me.

Re: Which odd behavior of the elite technocrats who control us worries you the m

WTF are you babbling about?
0% 0 votes

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Re: Which odd behavior of the elite technocrats who control us worries you the m

Oh no! 😱

China is not superior to us. If I have to live under China's control I'd start a war. There is noway I'd submit to the Chinese. It's bad enough I have to deal with Asians like Azn and AJ.

#imwithsteve

Them being Jewish.

He's not lying about some of this. The fact that they only think it works doesn't stop people from engaging in the bizarre.

https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/kbwxme/are-rich-people-already-infusing-themselves-with-young-blood

I wonder how long the effects of an injection of young blood last? It would depend on whether its vitality could sustain itself in a depleted environment I suppose.
Would it be like a drug, that needs stronger doses every time to have any effect?
Anyway… It's a frightening article.

I think it's basically just "blood doping." You feel stronger for a short time until your natural blood production ceases long enough to even out the volume in your veins.