Philosophy : Reality, what is the Real, is the negation of limitation.

Reality, what is the Real, is the negation of limitation.

The negation of limitation is limitlessness which equates to pure freedom, I.E. the ontological Infinite. But what is free is what is rational. Matter and Space cannot be said to be free, for they are dead and obey the laws of physics. Animals are not free, for they are the slaves of blind instinct and lack the capability of Choice, I.E. to choose either that or that, based on inherent rationality related to knowledge of what best suits purpose and intent. Rationality as freedom is bound by its own self, the nature of its essence being purely knowledge, ontological mind. There is nothing outside it to limit it other than its own self, and it is free, obeying its own laws which it imposes on itself, the laws being none other than itself. Freedom requires laws, for rationality which is freedom, is lawful meaning rational, and not random and blind, randomness and blindness being quite obviously the lack of freedom. What is subject to the blind whims of Chance is not free. Only the consciously self determining is free.

Re: Reality, what is the Real, is the negation of limitation.

Oh damn, donnie! You're starting to sound like that arrogant pseudo intellectual,
Matt Shade.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't! 😸

Maybe I should delete it then.

No, please don't do that. I even understand it (I think).

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Sharks don't do philosophy.

"Laws" and other "rules" are a myth, meaning they do not exist outside the imagination. We organisms can map out the patterns of consequences in what we perceive i.e. examine the meaning of something i.e. learn something but the constants in what we perceive do not make "laws" anything but myths we set up for the sake of practicality.

Note I no longer use the term "for practical purposes". "Purpose" is also a myth. It is a misunderstanding of utility which is non-myth.

Animals above a certain level of intelligence (which includes humans) do make choices based on the instincts inherited from their parents and knowledge learned during their lifetime.

"Requirement/necessity/need" is also a myth. Nothing in the universe "requires" anything, that is a mental oversimplification we use when thinking of the patterns of consequences.

Also, blind instinct is something of an oxymoron. Perhaps you're thinking of blind panic.

'(sigh) We humans are stupid egotistical self-deluded beings'

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Reality is a limited world confined to the limitations of the rules of maths and physics.

Using epistemologically entangled ontologic aphorisms that coroalliaixe rationality with unreasonable premises presumpted by odious pretension, deliberate obfuscation of the infinite scpw of reality and unrealitythougj convoluted mishmash of words hoping to impress the brain dead bimbos of this site, hoping to tinder date them e fuck