The Walking Dead : The most interesting posters (over the years)

The most interesting posters (over the years)

This is (obviously) a very personal list. These are the people I've found most interesting, not necessarily the people I'd most like to meet.

1. Pete. This guy was really interesting. Smart, funny, occasionally cruel, capable of pushing the whole board (TWD) in certain directions.

2. Klam. I often didn't get on with her at all, but she was always in the news, always stimulating, always sexy (intellectually, at any rate: I never met her in the flesh). Quite the celebrity.

3. Styg. A bit like a male version of Klam, but with an even more interesting prose-style. Charismatic as hell, and always yearning (I think) for more intellectually stimulating pastures.

4. Corwin. The ultimate good Canadian liberal; smart, decent, democratic, full of common sense and good taste. I'd like to have a beer with him someday.

5. Penny. Something like Corwin. Smart, endearingly shy and self-deprecating, sees through the masks people put up online.

6. Crystal. Almost too nice for words, but really very smart. Almost too good a person for chronic online nastiness.

7. Rob. The ultimate TWD troll, laid back, startlingly politically incorrect at times, essentially the European cosmopolitan dude. I'd like to have a beer (a Duvel) with him, too.

Re: The most interesting posters (over the years)

I'm the greatest and most successful motherfucka to ever post on this fuckin website and that's on my momma. fuck all those nobodys

Perhaps surprisingly, I would add Mange.

The more and of more of his life he revealed here… and nobody had to beat it out of him, I think that he considered this his confessional… the more and more I was going at home, 'wtf is wrong with your decision-making?!'…

- the TSP misadventure
- Mexican ritalin (lots of it)
- border militiaman
- dic pics
- MAGA
- moving to the Philippines, and then not…I guess.
- not evacuating in advance of a flood
- guns and guns (lots of them)
- angry outbursts

but, all that made things mildly interesting.

Mange is the most interesting man in the world.

I'm cumming.

Jesus Christ, how many times can you literally make the same thread?

So true my man. And homeboy never even mentions me

That's a pretty self-centered view of things. I don't get mentioned either, but that's a good thing, because they wouldn't say anything nice about me anyways. My gripe is that Bents is literally repeating, word-for-word, the same threads. Is this some side effect of old age? Repeating the same stories over and over again?

Repeat myself? Repeat myself? Me? Gadzooks!

Yea but u don't get mentioned because you a retarded fuckin cracker that nobody knows or even fucks with. Don't compare yourself to me nigga

Um…I'm famous. Are you?

My nigga you aint famous. You just a bitch ass cracker who think he gangsta. I'm a fuckin rapper and my daddy played in the NBA

I don't think you know who I actually am in real life.

I don't fuckin care you groupie bitch. You aint nothin but that corny cracker I designate to wipe the shit out my ass crack homeboy

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Bents, I'm flattered. But I do believe (in my self-deprecating way) that in my case, that's exactly what this is: flattery. You believe I am very sensitive and you included me because you know you are one of my favorite posters. You are a softie though you would never admit it and you were worried that my feelings would be hurt if you didn't include me. Everyone knows, including me, that I am an extremely boring poster and provide almost nothing to the board except for a rapt and adoring audience. I think if someone cared enough to go through my posting history, they would mostly just see me laughing at other people's posts!

P.S. I love you for including me on this list

Must disagree, Penny. I knew you wouldn't care whether you were on the list or not, so there goes your "doesn't want to hurt Penny's feelings" argument. You're interesting because you're less encumbered by ego than almost anyone else. That's interesting in itself on a message board, which is a cesspit of self-pitying morons with delusions of grandeur.

"Less encumbered by ego." Well, I like that answer. You are correct, sir! Offline, as well as online. Of course I wish to be loved/respected just like anyone else, but I have never felt compelled to act against my own heart/mind to procure that love.

It's also a wonderful and wordy excuse to get away with wearing my pajamas to the schoolbus stop in the morning.

Watchu doin motherfucka? Ain't u married? Ain't u got a wife? How you gon come on the damn internet to try and hit on girls for your own sexual gratification on some fuck shit. You corny nigga

I don't think saying that I am interesting among a "cesspool of self pitying morons" is exactly a come-on.

I think the ebonics guy is irritated that he wasn't sufficiently distinguished from the other denizens of the cesspool.

I ain't know what that means but I know you making fun of me fuck boy. I'm fuck you up nigga. Me and my nigga Shredder gon drag yo sorry ass to a parking lot and show you how we do shit on the south side. No homo

Oh, my. Poor Bents

Damn straight. He ain't gonna walk for a solid three years. I call it the Prison Sentence

Concerning Pete, I think I only ever experienced Pete-lite. I read a lot of his posts and there didn't seem to be anything especially cruel by the time I found the board. He mostly talked about Shredder and also someone owing him nudes, maybe Cheetah Candy?

I hate to admit this but Corwin may be right about Mange. I feel he is bizarre and disturbed, but when he isn't posting, I find myself wondering "what has Mange gotten himself into lately?"

I know, right?!

Mange is interesting in the way a traffic accident is. Appalled fascination rather than genuine desire to know what made him tick.

I swear to god, I almost made the same traffic accident comparison in my post!

I missed the real Pete years, and all the Pete pretenders were tiresome. And I think that he was one of them, sometimes, which made it even odder,

Pete lost his mojo after a while, largely because he felt he had been outmanoeuvred by me. But when he thought he had me on the ropes he was pretty good. Some people are at their best when they're winning.

Pete lost his mojo the minute he got a girlfriend. I called that the first month on the board. And five years later, he finally found a girl and proved me right. Thanks Pete!

I have to admit, I am impressed. Over the years you've managed to find tons and tons of new and creative ways to suck Rob and Pete's dicks. Very good.

Sorry, Yermie, I completely forgot about you. But then conservatives all sound the same, you feel me?

Oh I don't care about that, you just seem to be in love with them and create new ways to let us know.

They're splendid guys!

They're alright.

So I voted for Mange on December 10.

Crazy.

That is weird.

JMHall, hands down

This could be temporary.

Eatler

Copyright © Dalaryca 2014