Fashion : Are you picky when it comes to bed sheets?

Are you picky when it comes to bed sheets?

Do you require a certain brand, type, or thread count?

You know what would be the best? Silk sheets. I bet that would feel so good, mayne.

Summer, the wonder, the hunger, and the sound of distant thunder

Re: Are you picky when it comes to bed sheets?

No Itty, we are normal.

whatever fits and is cheap/on sale.

Brooklinen is a millenial fav and has routine "sales" on sheet-sets which start at ONLY $100. laughable.

But one set of bed sheets lasts 20 years or a lifetime. So really I think you can afford to splurge on something you should be buying only 3-4 times in your lifetime, amirite?

I don't like those flannel Winter sheets. They stick to your jammies. I like slippery sheets.

Not thread count, but I like the fitted sheets with the double elastic. I have 2 sets like this:

I like a pretty pattern

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I use my satin sheets during summer because they stay cool. I don’t care so much about th sheets but I’m particular about my comforter. I usually buy those comforter sets with everything in it

i just grab the comfortor. i dont care about shams and decrotative pillows and "euro" pillows. what the fuck is a sham? i dont even wanna know.

I have a sleeping bag. That's it.

My mom bought me satin sheets and a comforter set as a gift when I moved away for college at 19; to this day I still have the same sheets and comforter.

And they've only been laundered like 7 times since.

I just have the one set. Apparently some people have 2 or more sets. They'll take theirs off, wash it, and put on another set, and then put the other in storage. Ehh, I just wash mine and put it back on my bed.

Cotton. Washed and dried in the sunshine.

I don't like cotton. I prefer some kind of nylon mix.