The Soapbox : Did Nimda have plastic surgery?

Did Nimda have plastic surgery?

He looks good but it looks like he has had work done. I know because I have had work done. The lips look filled, perhaps a chin implant, and some sort of facelift around the eye area. Eyebrows were lifted to some extent. I have a educated guess by his natural resting facial position that there is an artificial stillness/frozeness happening. If he didn’t get a chin implant, or a face lift, then he’s at least had Botox/Dysport at some point: those eyebrows are being artificially placed in the high position they’re in and they don’t rest the way a man his age would naturally. I’m genuinely curious: would like to hear from Nimda on this.

Re: Did Nimda have plastic surgery?

He's just naturally good looking

I'm pretty sure he had some form of cosmetic surgery.

No. He's never gone outside and he doesn't interact with people so there has been no wearing down of the face due to emoting and expressing himself. His face is Frozen in time.

That is surprising as he comes from a social family active in the community. He must suffer with some form of depression if true.

He is more social than people think. He just takes care of himself. Doritos are the secret to eternal youth.

What's his age?

86. He's holding up surprisingly well.