Food and Drink : Post pics of you Thanksgiving meal

Post pics of you Thanksgiving meal

It was delish. I was in the kitchen all morning preparing, but it was worth it.

Re: Post pics of you Thanksgiving meal

You've gotta be PE with that level of easily-debunked falsity.

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

Aren't you a limey?

When Hezbollah defeated Israel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIt2eblH88 Fucken beautiful

I was born and raised in England. I now live in the United States. What has that to do with OP stealing a picture?

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

Your a traitor, who was your anceator snake….Benedict Arnold?

When Hezbollah defeated Israel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIt2eblH88 Fucken beautiful

Awh, don't be that way. Kids have no say in where they move.

All the same, more of my ancestors are Irish/Scottish than English.

You wouldn't have your USA If we'd won the 100 years war, no France no USA!

Probably another British Spanish war were my military ancestors shit all the spanaird netties stupid ancestors!

So my meal was so great a couple food blogs picked up on it, what is your point? Don't be jealous now.

It’s misleading and a bit unfair of you say that as PE was never debunked in this manner. Having strong speculation and suspicion stories are bullshit is very different from a claim being factually debunked. Was there a time PE was ever debunked with actual hard copy evidence? As in, he posted a pic and the same pic was found on Google search moments later? Or he said he was in Indiana but moments later posted a selfie in which Tennessee was clearly seen in the background? To the best of my knowledge, I honestly don’t believe that’s ever happened. I don’t think any of his claims have ever been factually debunked with hard copy facts that contradict it.

Off topic, you obsessive dude.

What the fuck do you know about Thanksgiving, you New Zealand piece of trash? If I make a thread about sheep shearing you can chime in. Until then, fuck off.

She deserved that, the bitch. lol

What am I looking at limey?

This right here. I make this for my wife annually because she is the one who cooks most of the year, so I give her a break and show her thanks on Thanksgiving. That is what it is all about, really.

Shutterstock? Another Thanksgiving trickster.

Why would I make it up? What could possibly be in it for me? Stop the conspiracy theories and come back to reality, ma'am. You are acting crazy.

Is your wife your right hand or your left hand?

Ya'll are jealous. I get it, I'm happy and you aren't. I've got a great life, a loving partner, I made a great meal pictured above, and you ate cold beans out of a can. Your life sucks, but don't blame me. Use me as an example to better yourself. You'll be happier.

Meat is murder!

Busted!

😎

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.