Doctor Who (2008-2010 specials) : Kerblam! was actual shite.

Kerblam! was actual shite.

It's been a good run up till now but I think we can officially say that Jodie's Doctor has had their first bad episode.

And by bad I'm saying really bad episode.

Ah well, witches next week. Hopefully it'll get back to being good again

LOL. 🤡🌎

Re: Kerblam! was actual shite.

I totality disagree, I personally think that so far there has not been a bad episode.

That's perfectly fine.

I just thought the writing, acting and execution of the Kerblam! episode was childish, ill fitting and sloppy.

Every Doctor gets an example of a poor episode in their first series, I hope that this is this Doctor's and that it can only be on the up-and-up from here.

LOL. 🤡🌎

The Doctor is a WOMAN?!?!

She's been a woman since last Christmas and we've known about it since Wimbledon 2017.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it

LOL. 🤡🌎

And she has NO male chaperone?? You are a man - why would you allow this?

Don't ask me

Last Week she was walking about India and Pakistan at the height of their tensions as the British divided them and convened a marriage between a Hindu and a Muslim all without her or her pal Yaz getting raped

They might explain it in a future episode where she's hanging around with Jimmy Savile at his first visit to a morgue

LOL. 🤡🌎

After that synopsis I have to now lie down and have several people fan me with ostrich feather fans until I feel better.

PLEASE tell me she doesn't drive.

To be fair the first thing she does is crash the Tardis and then forget where she parked it, so there's that.

Oh, and the new Tardis has a biscuit dispenser for when she's on her monthlies

LOL. 🤡🌎

Every single episode written by Chibnall has been awful and he's the show runner. All the other episodes have been meh. At least Colin Baker will be happy. There's finally a Doctor worse than his

Let's have a look at his episodes:

Doctor Who

Tennant: 42

Smith: Cold Blood & The Hungry Earth, Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, Pond Life, The Power of Three and P.S.

Whittaker: The Woman Who Fell to Earth, The Ghost Monument, Rosa, Arachnids in the UK, The Tsuranga Conundrum and the yet to be seen finale The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos.

Torchwood

Season 1: Day One, Cyberwoman, Countrycide, End of Days.

Season 2: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, Adrift, Fragments and Exit Wounds.

I'd say the only decent Who he's done was some of the Pond stuff. Even at that The Power of Three wasn't anywhere near the better Pond episodes.

As for Jodie, I think she's alright - always takes a bit to take to a new Doctor.

LOL. 🤡🌎

Took me a while to like Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi but I never at any point disliked them. Can't say the same about Jodie Whittaker's doctor. I think she's just doing a dreadful impression of David Tennant and I can see why after she said he's the only Doctor she's seen.

I'll give her the series before I make my judgement on her.

So far, for me at least, it's the writing of some episodes that are a bit off.

Not terribly off but not on point in a storytelling sense.

Only Kerblam! was well off for me - at least in comparison to other DW stories.

LOL. 🤡🌎

Ok cool but when Amazon killed that innocent chick for no reason, why didn't the doctor so some shit?

I really don't want to be defending that episode or anything to do with it but the Doctor didn't see her getting killed and so was unaware of it.

But, like I said - really shitty episode by way of writing and isn't worth the breath wasted thinking about it

LOL. 🤡🌎

Are you stupid? Don't you remember at the end when the bloke is standing by the robots and the doctor tells him Amazon killed her so he could know how Everybody else feels? She justified it.

You kept the pace better than me then lad.

I just about lost the will to live when the Attack of the Clones conveyer belt jumping scene was wrapping up. By the time that girl died I was on autopilot thinking about what I'd be eating later.

As for the Doctor justifying it - I'm going to have to defer to the shite writing that was used as an excuse

LOL. 🤡🌎

Yeah. Bring back Steven Moffat