I'm Leaving Board : Right, I’m leaving as of right now.

Right, I’m leaving as of right now.

My stay here was short but sweet, I enjoyed posting here but Ashleigh keeps messaging my sister abuse and it’s just too far. My mum is absolutely fuming and has just called me at 6am to say she’s also calling the police.
I have a very busy life, and to be posting here not even a week and ALREADY the police are coming out to see me, and my family… it’s just not worth the hassle.
Congrats Ashleigh, guess you won.
Thanks to Prince Charming too, the other user who has been searching my Facebook for anyone with the same surname as me, and sending links to their profiles to trolls. Some people need to go outside once in a while.

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Re: Right, I’m leaving as of right now.

Could you reconsider? I like some of your posts.

lol

Yeah brother, your one cool dude,and a welcome addition,please stay.

Durrrrrrrrr

You are, of course, free to do what you want but know that I think you have been a valuable addition to the crew here and I'll miss you not being around and sharing some of your crazy stories.

However it goes for you - best of luck with it all!

LOL. 🤡🌎

Prince charming is the user known as shooter. He may have been the one contacting your sister.

Awwwwwwww

That sucks.

I hope you stay but I realize it's a far bigger problem than it should be.

I'll always be a Ryan Lee Hilton fan

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

You should stay, because you're fun.

Don’t leave me Sally!

I wanna say all those things, those dirty things
That would be better unsaid

Great I’m getting arrested over a stupid message board

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I have stopped it

Post deleted

I don’t stopped it yesterday and told his mum I’d never ever message her daughter ie his sister again it’s sorted

Unfortunately I have the police to deal with now

Hi this is Ryan's mum. Please stop contacting my daughter. Thank you.

Don't say you're leaving :(

Post deleted

he should buy his sister "im sorry for being an asshole for a week" long health spa treatment.

When Hezbollah defeated Israel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIt2eblH88 Fucken beautiful

dont get your ring dang doo in a twist.

im going to guess itty contacted your sister too, he has a habit of doing that.

arizona has a minus 7 difference with the uk, pakistan has 5+ hours and pe could be in LA!

When Hezbollah defeated Israel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIt2eblH88 Fucken beautiful

just what the hell are you talking about there son.

huh

And next time don’t listen to the Patrick idiot when he wants you to join another site. He’s a damaged sack of shit who gives two fcks about the struggles of the people he brings here. He only answers to sex and to an admin here who is his beloved master.

He brought me here and the minute his master started abusing me he sided with him and told me I was wrong. He even deleted my threads were I defended myself.

More recently when his master attacked AJ with lies Patrick again stood idly by and never once refuted any of his master’s lies even though he very well could’ve.

So don’t expect him to resolve any of your issues as all you are to him is free entertainment sexual and otherwise.

❤️

Nimda and his cronies have by now shifted the blame onto me, which is why Im mentioned in the thread under my prince charming name. Get me guys for your mess and I get you by singing like a canary to amazon due to the constant doxxing and other shit you promote here!

And next time don’t listen to the Patrick idiot when he wants you to join another site. He’s a damaged sack of shit who gives two fcks about the struggles of the people he brings here. He only answers to sex and to an admin here who is his beloved master.

He brought me here and the minute his master started abusing me he sided with him and told me I was wrong. He even deleted my threads were I defended myself.

More recently when his master attacked AJ with lies Patrick again stood idly by and never once refuted any of his master’s lies even though he very well could’ve.

So don’t expect him to resolve any of your issues as all you are to him is free entertainment sexual and otherwise.

this is hardcore naked truth

Post deleted

Please stay, Bro. We all enjoy having you here. You're a breath of fresh air. And have your sister block his number. And you need to fix your Facebook also.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

really good bump

And here he still is. Another that thrives on attention seeking toxicity. He’s joining the ignore list.

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day
Keep smiling through, just like you always do
Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away
So will you please say Hello, to the folks that I know
Tell them I won't be long
They'll be happy to know, that as you saw me go
I was singing this song
We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day

He gets a poem and I just get an “ok”?

I want my pink shirt back.

Seven months later and this trashy ass bitch is still here

❤️

This was only a couple of weeks after I started posting here, and I’ve never said I was leaving since then.
Unlike other people who say it every week 🙄

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Confucius

Hey if you can get the email of the person who did their thing, that’d be great. We could reverse search the email. I have access to government documents. We’ll hunt ‘em down. Sick the dogs on ‘em.

I want my pink shirt back.

Post deleted