Automobiles and Transportation : Have you ever been in a road rage incident?

Have you ever been in a road rage incident?

I haven't. I get no road rage.

Re: Have you ever been in a road rage incident?

Does throwing a coffee mug at another motorist count? There was NO coffee in the mug at the time👍

Dogs love me because I'm CRAZY sniffable!

Nah, man. That is normal 👍

That's what I thought👍

Dogs love me because I'm CRAZY sniffable!

I brake-checked some asshole who wasn't content to go around me, via the completely open lane to the right, when I was already going 10 over the speed limit. We weren't on the highway, so I wasn't keen on speeding up and earning a ticket.

He finally got the message, peeled out from behind me, sped forward so that he was able to pull in front of me, and slammed on his brakes to a dead stop. He got out and repeatedly pounded his fists on my window, calling me all sorts of names and threatening to follow me home and teach me a lesson, before my 6'3" brother, who had been in the back seat, stepped out of the car.

The guy, middle-aged, fat, and balding, hurried back to his shitty convertible and suddenly found the means to move on with his day.

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

Now all the gays on this board are going to ask you if your brother is available lol

This is road rage!

Sometimes when I'm in the left lane on the freeway and someone in the left lane takes a long to pull over for me because I wish to drive faster than them, I pass them, then drive up to a semitruck in the right lane and match its speed for a while.

It's fun seeing a line of cars get behind me. I'll yell, "YOU'RE ALL ANTS!! FUCK YOU!" then put the pedal to the metal and start speeding again.

Block: Ser Trevor McDonald

I was once involved in a road rage incident where a guy was chasing me on the highway. We eventually got off the highway, and he pit maneuvered me and sent me into a pole. He then ripped my wife and children out of the car and drove off with them.

I was then forced to walk down the abandoned desert road to find any form of civilization. After a few hours of walking, i was attacked by a pack of wolves. I managed to fend them off with a spear i fashioned out of a tire iron and a broken beer bottle.

I couldn’t find civilization until the next morning, when I happened upon a remote roadside cafe. They called in a helicopter to get me to a hospital to tend to my wounds. While at the hospital, i fell in love with the nurse who was taking care of me. We’re now married and our second kid is on the way.

However, the pain is still very much there. I’m afraid I’ll never be able to get over what happened. I mean, the children weren’t supposed to be hurt. I paid the guy to just take my wife away.

“Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three.”

👍 Great story!

It reminds me of that time when civilization ended in an unspecified apocalypse, and my young son and i pushed a shopping cart south on a deserted highway, through a nightmarish world, in a desperate attempt to keep some hope alive for him.

I was pissed!