Plays : I experienced dinner theater tonight

I experienced dinner theater tonight

It was about a group of pirates who also happen to be vampires. After that it gets a little murky. Sandwiched into the convoluted storyline were cirque de soleil-esque acrobatics involving the characters flying through the air carried only by a long strip of fabric.

Anyhoo how was your evening?

Re: I experienced dinner theater tonight

How was the food?

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Utterly terrible.

I got the “vegetarian “ meal which was chewy ravioli stuffed with (I think) mashed sweet potato atop a mound of mushy over cooked vegetables. And some sort of sauce was drizzled over the entire thing. Oh and a salad which was just lettuce and a cherry tomato. With ranch dressing. The dessert was actually not bad: some sort of coconut cake with white chocolate but I only took one bite of it. The other guests had dry, baked chicken.

Brutal, but there's your problem: you ordered the veggie meal.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

Unintentionally funny.

It was actually somewhat erotic. The pirates kidnapped a prisoner who was a woman in a flesh tone leotard. Then six pirates competed to get the “first bite” out of her. It was very #metoo. The acrobatics were erotic also. Let’s just say it was pg-13 and most of the audience were kids under 10.

Post deleted

Yeah. Kinda like Medieval Times where you root for your color. We were cheering for the orange pirate. They also did a costume contest for Halloween. The purple pirate had the nicest ass.

Post deleted

My first thought was movie theaters. There's this place called Movie Tavern that's all about eating good food in the theater.

I wanna try that! One day…