Computers and Software : Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-founder, Dead at 65

Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-founder, Dead at 65

He also was the owner of the NBA's Portland Trailblazers and NFL's Seattle Seahawks:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-15/paul-allen-billionaire-who-co-founded-microsoft-dies-at-65?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_medium=social
Allen died on Monday in Seattle from complications of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, according to a statement from Vulcan Inc., his investment firm. Allen’s source for his varied investments and sizable charitable donations was his once-major stake in Redmond, Washington-based Microsoft. He had a net worth of $26.1 billion.

Allen was regarded as the brains of the partnership, while Gates was the marketing whiz, according to Laura Rich, author of “The Accidental Zillionaire,” an unauthorized biography of Allen.

This guy helped shape the world we live in and gave a lot of money to charity. RIP

Re: Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-founder, Dead at 65

Darn this is sad news ….may he Rest in Peace,even with all the money and probably the best treatments money can buy,cancer is a bugger.

I win.

I hate Windows 10, but I'm sorry the guy died so young.

RIP

Life: Nobody gets out alive. RIP.

PS He who dies with the most toys, still dies.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼