History : Were Native Americans segregated in the US military like Blacks?

Were Native Americans segregated in the US military like Blacks?

Watching Flags of our Fathers and main character is a Native, half way in and yet to see an African American soldier or civilian. So was flag thing a Lie to trick Natives into thinking the pesky White folks are ok after all?

All I know about Japanese war was they had to carpet bomb it the further they went in, as the Japs didn't understand the definition of Surrender and defeat. So would had carried on til the last man, woman and child if the nukes hadn't been dropped…………

Propaganda

When Hezbollah defeated Israel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIt2eblH88 Fucken beautiful

Re: Were Native Americans segregated in the US military like Blacks?

Well, I did see that after the Civil War that only whites were known to be superior, and Native American indians became segregated like blacks, though I'm not sure if they were differently segregated from blacks.

½ Asian - BlogSpot

Eisenhower or Trueman said to him that his ppl must be very proud of him and he was kissing his ass in the film.

I saw in Sopranos that Natives are treated like shit and spat upon.

When Hezbollah defeated Israel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIt2eblH88 Fucken beautiful

Well, I think they attacked the whites, but the whites attacked them. Native Americans have maybe a little or maybe a lot of them with white blood, like from Russia or that area. Whites aren't considered "better" but maybe superior. Not "perfect" but good-willed.

½ Asian - BlogSpot

You should get checked out for Native blood, you could be raking it in especially if you have black gold in your land. Personally I think all the whites should be paying rent to natives to have their crap whitehouse and buildings where they start their wars with smaller nations of Africa, Latin America and Asia!

I checked. I used Ancestry.com, 23andMe, and My Heritage. They all had different results. I may have Nigerian, North African, Polynesian, European Jewish, or Southern European, but they all said different things here. No Native American on any of them, except 23andMe has a category that includes both Asian and Native American in some way.

½ Asian - BlogSpot

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Once, I got off the bus and poo'd by some bushes. I may have pee'd outdoors some other time, too. I guess as long as you get someone to help you clean it up, like a police…

½ Asian - BlogSpot

another genius thread from Scooter!!!!