Politics : Is Elsagate a front for child trafficking?

Is Elsagate a front for child trafficking?

Pd

I'm cumming.

Re: Is Elsagate a front for child trafficking?

I think they were maybe produced in a former Eastern Bloc country where life is short and cruel and they don't coddle their children like we do in the West so they probably had no idea the videos might be controversial.

These things just took a concept that is used in a lot of kids programming, and amped it up to the max. Go and watch Teletubbies, go and watch some old action cartoons from the 80s or 90s. They are absolutely insane. They jump around rapidly, the imagery is bizarre. Nothing makes sense, but kids eat it up. It was a brilliant discovery by the creators of these Elsagate vids that they could produce such garbage and make money. They must have made a ton. These videos were getting hundreds of millions of views. They cleaned up.

For people that don't know what these videos were, this vid goes into a little detail:

I know what I'm being for Halloween.

I'm cumming.

I see why the people in this video do it. It likely has nothing to do with pedophilia, and they're just capitalizing off the clicks by manipulating the search algorithm. They chose to make their videos entertaining for themselves. As a troll I understand why they'd do this

There's a line, though. I don't believe in hurting kids. Doing what these guys did and injecting violence the way some of the Elsagate video authors do is probably hurting kids. That's morally reprehensible, even if that's the extent of the damage done.

I'm cumming.

The violence and sex probably came in to play later in the life cycle of the Spider-Man and Elsa phenomenon. There were just so many imitators, you had to do something crazy to stand out. When they found the sex and violence actually worked, they added more and more. It is hard to fully blame the creators, they were just young adults themselves and it was probably hard for them to fully comprehend what sort of consequences Spider-Man molesting Elsa might have on the kids watching. All they knew was they were making buckets of cash. Youtube holds greater responsibility here. They only reacted after media attention turned to it. They knew what was going on the whole time, but let it continue because they were making a ton of cash as well.

So you don't see any link to pedo activity? People allege there have been encrypted messages in the comments section for some Elsagate videos, and since you can't read them, well that must mean human trafficking.

Maybe I'll make some spiderman Elsa videos. Who's up for filming

I'm cumming.

Spider-Man and Elsa commit genocide. Let's make the vids as fucked up as possible.