Photography : Good news: You are not as ugly as you think

Good news: You are not as ugly as you think

You know when you take a selfie, and your nose covers half your face? That isn't what you actually look like. Cell phone cameras distort your image. Watch the video below.

You are a sexy sexy being. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Re: Good news: You are not as ugly as you think

Logical. Simple explanation for the selfie addicts.

What if the cell phone camera distorted your face for the better and you're actually even uglier than you thought??

Lol. Keep away from mirrors.

I’m hotter in selfies than I am in the mirror though

Hides me freckles

I have Chucky freckles

I am addicted to you; I have tasted your mind, and I cannot forgo its flavor.

Nobody knows what they really look like to other people, because they can only look at themselves in mirrors and in pictures/videos. The only exception is identical twins, but they would have to look 100% exactly alike.

What the hell you talking about, fruit?

It's simple. Nobody can look at themselves as they really are, because they aren't other people. You would have to clone yourself, but you won't know if the clone looks exactly like you. So you can never look at yourself and you don't really know what you look like.

If you stand in front of a mirror, then have another mirror to reflect the first mirror, would that be near enough?

I don't think anyone can answer that, because they'd have to view themselves from someone else's eyes first to know if it looks the same.

Fruit, you are either very deep, or very dumb. I'm impressed either way.

Likewise.

Couldn't you just ask someone if your pics/vids look like you? And if they said yes, then you'd know what you looked like. Checkmate, Fruit.

Maybe your friends might lie because they don't want to hurt your feelings. I'm not fruit, but I'm just sayin'

No, because as mentioned, they could lie. Also, they can't compare a picture to how you look in real life. You would have to have the exact same expression for several minutes or hours while they compare every single detail to make sure it matches exactly. Checkmate yourself before you wreckmate yourself, Apollo.

What incentive would they have to lie? Certainly not to protect feelings. They wouldn't know whether you want them to say yes or no to your question. Or is this an even deeper philosophical point, that all are capable of lying, thus you can never truly know if they are being honest? Is that it? Well that is stupid too. You could take a larger survey, and ask 1000 people the same question, as well as a test question, to establish a baseline for normal rates of lying. If the results show that there was no match between the variable and the control, then we would know that the responses were truthful. In that case, we could definitively answer the question as to what we really look like. Now please read that again and again until you understand it. Checkmate reversal and double-checkmate in return.

You're talking out your ass and changing the subject because you can't admit defeat. No mates have been checked here, but you're welcome to try again.

I have proven the existence of objective reality. I have nothing more to say.

Admitting defeat is the smart thing to do. I salute you.

I hate you, Fruit.

Hate is a strong emotion, so what you mean to say is you have very strong feelings for me. I have stirred something inside of you that confuses you and almost scares you, so the easiest thing for you to do is conclude that it's hatred. In reality, you're just not ready to deal with these newfound feelings. Rather than try to decode and analyze the true feelings and yearnings you have, it's easier for you to push them away. Someday, you will decide to confront these feelings and thoughts head-on. When that day comes, I will be here for you, to talk you through it and help you the best I can.

TLDR: Call me.

Did he call you? I think I could help him too

Yeah. Go for it. The guy badly needs gay help.

I just saw this now. I didn't really mean to leave you hanging after you opened up your heart like that, honest. If I knew you were so in love with me, I would have been a little nicer. Sorry, broski.

Oh fuck this. I'm not reading any more of this crap. You two need to just stop already.

Use non-reversing mirror which is two ordinary mirrors at 90° angle.
mirror /
/ __
/ / \ you
\ \__/
\
\

Yes! This is what I was talking about, a couple of posts away.

Vanity is for women

L'enfer où tu seras, c'est mon paradis.

You and Mrs EvilEye make a well matched couple.

Thanks. You should see the little kids run when we answer the door on Halloween.

DAAAMMMNNN!!!

Dude, with that huge proboscis, are you related to W.C. Fields?

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

I didn't give you permission to dox my pre-Botox pics

I am addicted to you; I have tasted your mind, and I cannot forgo its flavor.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

This is a great video. Thank you, WebMD

I'm cumming.

I know, I look good in real life, but very average in pictures. It's so annoying, I could have so much fun if I looked and sounded like I do irl on camera. I could like do yt covers with a guitar, I feel like I'm missing out on all the fun other people have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

I look bad in most pics and even worse in selfies. That's why I don't take selfies that much anymore. Makes my nose look ten times bigger than it normally is.