Paranormal : 10 Time Travelers Who May Have Been Caught on Tape

10 Time Travelers Who May Have Been Caught on Tape

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Re: 10 Time Travelers Who May Have Been Caught on Tape

This one is obviously fake and not a real time traveler. Look at the shadow of the hero guy as he walks away, and look at the shadow of the truck drivere. The truck driver has four shadows, indicating 4 light sources, and the time traveler has only one. Fake.

This other one from the vid I can't explain. It is probably a real time traveler:

Nah. I don't think so.

you know nothing, your only a woman!

When Hezbollah defeated Israel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIt2eblH88 Fucken beautiful

The women holding something up to their faces. A purse maybe, or just casually touching their ears. It's too big a jump to a cell phone!

Fake and gay.

You saying you don't believe in time travelers???

If that guy didn't buy so many Deloreans, he might have a better house.

But he's got the Tardis! The other stuff is camouflage.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I actually don't believe in time travel. It's just an interesting topic. I go more for the theory that time doesn't exist. Time is just an illusion humans create in our minds. I'm open to the idea of parallel universes based on physics, but not time travel.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Wouldn’t you agree that time is just change? Time is the perception of change with the memory of the past still intact, and based on the knowledge of a “was”, meaning that which was the case but is no longer the case, and the knowledge that the “is” is in flux and will result in that which is not present but will be, meaning the future.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1zQPfbgLrED

I think the only thing which exists is now, what's around us. We delude ourselves when we think of the past and future as real places as if they were frames on a reel of a film.

Physicists still debate it.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/a-debate-over-the-physics-of-time-20160719/

I GameBoy - H. superior

Oh, I absolutely do not think of the past and the future as places. To think that way would be to misunderstand the nature of time. You cannot travel to the past as if you were traveling to the Moon or to the wreck of the Titanic. The past isn’t a concrete physical location and the future does not exist at all except in expectation, like Saint Augustine stated. All the exists is the present moment, but we do have an intuitive understanding of the concept of “was”, which is why we can study world history. When I read about the French Revolution, what I intuitively grasp is not the present words on the page or my mental images of it, I understand that the French Revolution does not exist, but that it DID at one point, and we can study it since it’s events were recorded.

So the past and the future are subjective, meaning of the subject, of us, in our minds, but our mental activities are valid in their own right, not mistaken. My knowledge of the past means that I retained my knowledge of you that I gained over the course of our friendship, which is why I still know you in the present moment as opposed to having forgotten it all as if I had memory loss.

What if the whole of creation was like on a cosmic DVD. Time is meaningless. Everything that ever was, and ever will be is on that one disc. It depends on you which part of it you want to view. It's all here right now.

We always remove the Subject from the equation when we imagine such ideas. We, the contemplating organ of cognition, are a part of the creation, and we are constantly changing. Our feelings and thoughts are constantly in flux. An event in time, meaning a process, cannot be frozen into a static frame. Our world of change can’t be an illusion, because how could we ever mistake a frozen static frame of reference for motion? It would be the same as perceiving a motionless glacier as frothing water in a hot spring.

Weird, I watched this video on youtube last week!

I'd like to find legit copies of those old movies where the girls are walking around with cellphones to see if the clips in that video were fakes or not.