Food and Drink : Chicken is the best meat

Chicken is the best meat

Chicken is low in fat, high in protein. You can do anything to it, give it so many flavors. And chickens are just primitive enough that you don't have to feel bad about eating them, but not so primitive like fish or crab, where you'd have to have no self respect to eat them. Chicken is the best. No other meat can touch it.

Re: Chicken is the best meat

Stop lying you know dick is your favorite.

How do you kill them? Choke them?

Oh my! If Kirk had made that post you'd chastise him, he was right about the double standard the whole time!

What can I say? I'm a hypocrite. 😃

oh shit! Kirk is gone have a field day with this! can't wait!

You cut their heads off. I saw my Grandmother do that once. The fried chicken that night was delicious!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Chicken is very good but fish is also

Fish is better because of the omega oils. I pretty much only eat tuna and salmon though.

tl;dr

ribeyes are the best meat!

Cock?

As far as taste goes, good steak is the best. Chicken can sometimes be too dry, and it can never get as juicy as a steak. Though I guess I agree overall. Plus, it has mass appeal. Who doesn't like chicken? Even vegans like it enough to make shit that vaguely tastes like chicken. It is healthier than steak. Fish is better for you, but the taste doesn't measure up. Chicken is kind of the compromise.

So many ways to make it.

That depends on the criteria you're using. If you're saying it's the best meat for you, yeah probably.

If, on the other hand, you're saying it tastes the best, your're TOTALLY WRONG! Beef tastes the best! Give me a steak, a prime rib, Chateaubriand, or pretty much any other beef dish over chicken. (Although I do love fried chicken.)

Beef: It's what's for dinner!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

No other meat can touch it.
It can if it's gay 😂

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

White meat chicken is dry and tasteless. I only eat dark meat chicken unless I'm cutting it up for stir fry. Pork is the best and most versatile meat though.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior