Food and Drink : Did you have green eggs and ham day at school?

Did you have green eggs and ham day at school?

What the hell was this about? They poured a bunch of dye on our food and then basically force fed it to us. Was this supposed to be some sort of lesson? What a sick idea. It's not like the book Green Eggs and Ham is some literary masterpiece that must be taught like the Torah to children. Have you tried reading it lately? It's a book for morons. It's about some lanky looking snee fella who doesn't like to eat food that looks like it's been molding for a week. HE WAS RIGHT! That shit is disgusting! I think the schools just did this to see which children were dumb enough to eat that poison, then put them in the slow kid classes. I never went near that shit.

Re: Did you have green eggs and ham day at school?

Green eggs and ham is actually a really clever metaphor for closed minded people and how their lives can change when they try new things.

Ted Geisel despite his shortcomings (serial cheater and womanizer) was a very talented writer.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Yeah, change for the worse after you DIE from eating green eggs and HAM

Ted Geisel despite his shortcomings (serial cheater and womanizer) was a very talented writer.
Ted was my neighbor at one time and I knew a woman he had πŸ‘€izeπŸ‘€ for. I never experienced green eggs until I married a girl who was part πŸ€IrishπŸ€. I had green eggs for breakfast every St. Patrick's day for years.

[center][poll] multiple [s][/s] [sic] [sub][/sub] [sup][/sup] [u][/u]  

Sounds like some kind of STD.

You mean ditching classes? Then yes,all the time

Anyone between me and that stone dies

Moronic PC run amok again!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Eggs are disgusting enough already and shouldn't be eaten.
β–² Top