Politics : Man stabs tranny 117 times after sex

Man stabs tranny 117 times after sex

Re: Man stabs tranny 117 times after sex

deserved it

When Hezbollah defeated Israel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIt2eblH88 Fucken beautiful

They had sex, chatted, and then he stabbed her over 100 times, tidied up and he left with her purse. All in 23 minutes. The sex must have been terrible.

Its kinda her(?) fault. Being gay may not be a choice for gay people but it is for non gay people, they choose to not be gay. This tranny took that choice away from Dwayne. Actually, its kinda RAPE if you think about it. He should not have killed her,mabey just beat her so bad she never wants to trick another man into sex again.

I agree it was rape.

Hana, I'm cumming.

Maybe he didn't want it to get out that he's gay. Covering his tracks.

So he was totally fine with her before hearing that. Goes to show. It's all in the head.

No, it isn't right to decieve someone like this.

Hana, I'm cumming.

It's also not right to stab someone over this.

Hana, I'm cumming.

Agreed. A gun seems more appropriate. 117 times? Was this an Itty attack, FFS?

Maybe he used a butter knife

Hana, I'm cumming.

But as ITTY taught us, it's not as easy as it looks in the movies.

Hana, I'm cumming.

You don't just jump into the sack with someone you met online and chatted with for a couple of months. You may think you 'know' that person but there's a good chance that person might not be everything they've claimed to be on their dating site profile. People lie about themselves, use fake pics, etc.

His male pride was wounded. So what? A real man knows when to walk away from something and not lose his cool. Now he's a murderer and belongs in prison.

Exactly. His male pride. He could have really enjoyed her, but finding that out about his sex partner probably enacted some latent homosexual fear or phobia and he wanted to purge himself of anything that could be tied to "being gay." Men are so sensitive about this stuff.

Unless you have a desire to reproduce and need her ovaries and uterus, I'm a bit curious why it would matter. Goes to show, in many cases you can't even tell unless you were told.

If she was presenting herself as a woman and still had a penis, while some people are okay with that, others aren't, and THAT should have totally been brought up waaaayyy in advance of a sexual foray.

She is a he. He lied and effectively catfished the murderous man into sex.

Perhaps this is why you are so forgiving, eh Lilly? I kid I kid.

Hana, I'm cumming.

How did she catfish him into having sex. I don't know the story to which you refer, but let's suppose she had sex reassignment surgery, and suppose they had sex and he couldn't tell, she totally passed. Once again, unless he wants children, what if she never told him, he'd never know, would he?

Now, if she presented herself as a female (and they talked about things like having children), and this guy goes to take her pants off and finds a penis, then yes, there's a problem with that and a very big problem.

My being "forgiving" of what, Vlad?

Didn't the stabbing man attack the tranny because the transexual revealed she was a he only after they had sex?

Hana, I'm cumming.

I don't know the article. I don't click on links, so I didn't read it.

This gets tricky for me, subjectively, because I'm a part of the LGBT community. She may have felt that if they had enough history together and he realized things could feel and appear and seem "normal" (heterosexual normal, whatever that is to each person), then maybe this guy would open his mind up.

However, as I maintain, if a man has an expectation to procreate, it's disrespectful to not reveal these things upfront.

What I find interesting is that somehow, everyone feels entitled to know about other people's sex lives, private lives, personal lives, genitals,….and that is what bugs me.

I also maintain if he couldn't tell, then his issue happened in the brain if the sex was fine.

I'm very conflicted about this whole story because it sounds like he was so freaked out and didn't want to be "gay" even though he had sex with a woman with a vagina, not a man with a penis.

Unless he expected sex with a woman and a penis fell out, then yes, I'd be angry too if that was not disclosed.

That's bullshit. Since when do you give your entire life story to everyone you have a one night stand with? That fool saw her, he liked her, and he went for it. How is the trannie supposed to know he doesn't like trannies? You seem to think we all should conduct a long interview with a person before we have sex. It doesn't work that way.

The guy's a nutjob. What if he passes your sister or your mother in the street and he thinks she looked at him the wrong way? The guy's a loose cannon and I'm happy he's off the streets.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

How is the trannie supposed to know he doesn't like trannies?
Trannies fantasize that they are accepted, yet they still are deceitful. Trannies really can't know because they are under a delusion called gender dysphoria.

[center][poll] multiple [s][/s] [sic] [sub][/sub] [sup][/sup] [u][/u]  

I believe sex change surgery where genitals are mutilated should be illegal. So you're preaching to the choir. I think doctors who cut up penises and turn them into vaginas are sickos.

But I'm saying the tranny was not required to give her entire medical history to a one night stand. She had a "vagina", he went for it, it's on him.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Dude. The man he killed tricked him. That isn't to say that it's right that he stabbed the other man but it's true

Hana, I'm cumming.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how the tranny tricked him. The murderer assumed he was not a tranny. His bad.

Oh well, if the murderer is that paranoid he should have asked beforehand if pussy was real. If he asked first are you a trannie or are you a real woman and the trannie lied, that's a trick. There was no trickery.

One night stands you get what you get. There are no guarantees.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Your last sentences seem to side with the killer. "You get what you get" on a ons.

Jeffrey Dahmer? That you??

Hana, I'm cumming.

Getting what you get applies to meaningless sex which was what they both wanted, not murder.

I GameBoy - H. superior

?? He got what he got. Your words.

How about if some guy knows he has hiv and has a ons with a chick, doesn't tell her he is infected, and, well, you get what you get.

Hana, I'm cumming.

I said he got what he wanted because he wanted sex. Sex is no big deal. Murder and knowingly infecting someone with HIV are both crimes. Consensual sex is not a crime.

I GameBoy - H. superior

He didn't consent to sex with a guy.

Hana, I'm cumming.

He didn't consent to sex with a Martian or a Romanian either. So? But he consented to sex.

What if the trannie told him he was a Romanian after sex and he flipped out and murdered her?

What if a Nazi picked up a girl, had sex with her, and afterwards she told him she was Jewish? Can he murder her?

I GameBoy - H. superior

I've already said she was in the wrong for murdering the guy.

Hana, I'm cumming.

Yeah, she murdered his heterosexual privilege. That's what this is all about.

I GameBoy - H. superior

If this is true, then guaranteed I would probably be royally pissed about that and feel humiliated afterward, but I would never stab him/her. I've been catfished before, but people who catfish are either insecure about their appearance or they are sinister in nature, the chance is half. Perhaps the trannie felt guilty about "catfishing" the man and decided to come clean? It proves that trannie are humans, not an "abomination".

The man is probably sick in his mind and I imagine he needs mental help, but trannie is an innocent, whether he/she catfished the man or not. For example, if you kill the person who cheat on you, it still will be seen as cold blooded murder because cheating is not considered as a crime (even though it's illegal in some states, but only if you're married), as neither is catfishing but lawsuit is a possibility for that, though, if you are caught.

Look behind you then at your crotch and document the phenomena

The Stabber shouldn't have stabbed the Man.

That being said, of course the Stabber reacted angrily and even violently. Sex can impact a lot of powerful emotions, and as we see here this is even the case for casual sex.

The tranny is human, yes. Humans do selfish things all the time, and what the tranny did was also selfish and wrong.

Hana, I'm cumming.

Yes, because before anyone has a one night stand they should have to fill out a list and note every possible attribute of a sexual partner they like and they don't like. And only after both partners have filled out that questionnaire and read each others and approved can it truly be said they consented to sex.

I GameBoy - H. superior

The sex of the other party plays a significantly more important part in the whole sexual interaction than nearly everything else. Dude was wrong to misrepresent himself.

Hana, I'm cumming.

How was the trannie to know that the man wasn't bisexual and/or wasn't interested in the woman's medical history? She didn't misrepresent herself. She was as she was. That's my point, it's a goddamn one night stand, not a job interview.

I GameBoy - H. superior

the stabbing is justified and i'm sure the gentleman won't ever see prison

Stabbing is not justified.

i guess that means you are a latent heterosexual

Whiny little homophobe say what?

I GameBoy - H. superior

you cocksuckers are so boring and insecure

Irony.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Speak for yourself, darling.

Look behind you then at your crotch and document the phenomena

So, brutally killing a tranny is only second-degree murder? I guess the jury agreed that ze deserved it.

That means it was a crime of passion and not premeditated. Second degree is appropriate.

I GameBoy - H. superior

… it was a crime of passion and not premeditated.
I believe most liberals would like to see the killing of a tranny as a first degree hate crime, regardless of the motivation.

I'm not pro-tranny. I think it's a rather silly aberration that affects only a tiny tiny amount of the population.

However, people need to grow the fuck up and stop thinking this poor mixed up boy/girl deserved to die for having sex with this dumbfuck and not telling him that his pussy was fake. I'd like to see this murderer strung up and castrated. And there are idiots saying this asshole thug was right to kill someone over a meaningless one night stand.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Cat bug would have a Field day with this story

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

I refer to The Crying Game. The man who was going to make love to Dil and saw that Dil has a penis was visibly upset to the point of getting sick, but, he was not an evil man who wanted to end her life, because of his freaking out about thinking Dil wasn't who he thought she was

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.

Confucius