Paranormal : Sasquatch and The Dogman: Engineered for a Purpose

Sasquatch and The Dogman: Engineered for a Purpose

Re: Sasquatch and The Dogman: Engineered for a Purpose

I always thought humanity was a failed experiment.

I think we've failed as a species. While I'm not a misanthrope, I believe that there has to be something better out there than the human race. Animals in many respects are better than people: they're less vindictive, more trustworthy, and dedicated to the survival of their own kind. Humans are more "intelligent" than animals, I suppose, but less instinctual and incredibly self-destructive. We use our intelligence to explore and create new things but we also use it to oppress and destroy not only ourselves but the planet we live on. Maybe we're due to be replaced.

Greed is the downfall of humanity. It stifles innovation, it oppresses the innocent, it destroys the planet.

the dryer is dark and full of terrors

True, but isn't greed (and hubris) part of the human condition? And therein lies the problem, pride, lust and greed seem to be our greatest attributes. "Success" (in the materialistic sense) often depends upon those things. Our culture sees little difference between (and has no use for) paupers, fools and saints - they're ALL losers in our society. One prospers in the human world not through humbleness and 'good deeds' but by being more cunning and ruthless than the next guy.

A greedy and successful businessman will tell you that greed inspires innovation, frees the oppressed and restructures the planet in mankind's image. And to a certain extent, he's correct. Of course, there's a downside to greed that he fails to see.

The greed of the huge corporations that pull the strings and run the governments behind the scenes actually suppress individual innovation, especially if it's something that will revolutionize how they make their money and maintain their power.

the dryer is dark and full of terrors

The greed of the huge corporations that pull the strings and run the governments behind the scenes actually suppress individual innovation

I concur. I despise the Gordon Gekko/ultra-capitalist types who think that 'greed is good' and 'profits come before people' etc. but I can understand why they feel that way. In their minds, greed benefits humanity in the long run and any kind of welfare or social safety net stifles human progress and individual initiative. I don't agree with that point of view but I can understand it.

I don't have to watch no video to know that sasquatch and dogmen are secret government programs designed to take my guns, but still good to get the word out.

Apparently, bullets don't even hurt these creatures, so you might be on to something there.