Food and Drink : I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the next closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's; I don't know.

Re: I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

Wendy's has some nice salads?

½ Asian - BlogSpot

They do, love them

Lol, I don't give a sh_t about who works at McDonalds. They're just people. I just order whatever I want, from the same people, lol. I don't care. You shouldn't either.

What if they were a slut false rape claiming ebd?

When Hezbollah defeated Israel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIt2eblH88 Fucken beautiful

You should get help for your anxiety

You're a putrid ass virus, did you know that?

P.S. Fuck you.

I'm cumming.

You should watch Supersize Me (2004). It's about a guy who exists on McD food exclusively for a month. SPOILER: He survives, but his health is measurably worse.

[center][poll] multiple [s][/s] [sic] [sub][/sub] [sup][/sup] [u][/u]  

No one has been able to replicate his results so that documentary is not veiwed as a reliable experiment by Health and Medical communities.

It still lives on as a nice peice of pop culture, but his experiment was flawed and didn't account for people who are routinely more active than he was during his process.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Damn! How old are you? Sounds like something I’d care about as a teenager.

Not only do I stop by the same McDonald on the way to work but I order the same two or three items and the same fat girl charges my order. I figure they can see I’m fat too so why should they expect me to order a salad? Fck it

You only live once. She prolly stuffs her face there too since she works there.

Next time the bitch makes a comment just stare at her with bitch eyes and she’ll never do it again. Show her who’s boss.

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

You should film yourself because it sounds like you lead a pretty hilarious existence.

Maybe next time get it delivered.

Was the food there so bad, that even shit would taste better?

Sounds like you should get in touch with a good psychologist, and arrange for therapy.

PS You should probably also eat at a better restaurant.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?"

That is a massive no no in any kind of sales situation. You don't make remarks that make people self conscious about their purchasing habits when the money is going to your business, or do anything to discourage repeat business. Stupid. "Glad to see you again" or something like that is much more appropriate if you have to comment on it.

Even though, I haven’t had McDonald’s in years… I still remember biting into the meat that you for the life of you cannot chew no matter how many times you chew it.

Now that is some yummy stuff.

However, I do miss their fries and I like their teas. And their icecream is good. Actually, I heard that after much complaint from vegans that McDoalds have taken out the beef stew or whatever they put in the fries, so technically they’re vegan now. So, who knows?