The Soapbox : This board is dying.

This board is dying.

The majority of activity is shit-talking from that bigmouth hungryforever and the faggot queens like PAGG and Mark.

Damn, this site is low at the moment. I might not continue posting here if it stays like this.

Summer, the wonder, the hunger, and the sound of distant thunder

Re: This board is dying.

Welcome to Filmboards, my breh.

No, this site was better in the past. It's gone downhill.

I don't get why the staff can't see hungryforever is bad for the site. Nimda banned him in the past for talking shit to him, yet nimda allows hungryforever to talk loads of shit to everyone else.

Nimda is a fucking hypocrite. Power corrupts. He wouldn't put up with 1/4th the shit hungryforever says to the posters on here.

You're fighting hungry right now in your thread complaining about too much fighting on these boards, then you have the gall to call Nimdaus a hypocrite? Lies. Heresy. Hypocrisy. This site was much worse this time a year ago. You were there. It was like 2 pages of threads a day, and 75% were about ben's ass. Unless you are particularly fond of ben's ass, then you have to agree that this site has improved dramatically.

The members are dwindling.

Traffic is increasing

I agree Nimda 👍

Meh

You're our biggest star

I’m just sick of reading these “pop-actor” threads.I don’t know what these trolls are trying to accomplish? He doesn’t post here anymore..

Damn, this site is low at the moment.
This site was higher on my go-to list a year ago. Now, it's near the bottom. Eventually, I might only use it to read the old IMDb legacy posts which generally had more substance.

[center][poll] multiple [s][/s] [sic] [sub][/sub] [sup][/sup] [u][/u]  

hey stupid old faggot, why is it that everytime that POS DojoDanni sock shows up so do you? Are you really that fucking brain dead or just senile as fuck?

There are two different kinds of socks as I see it. There are stealthy ones that avoid detection and then there are the ones that are jokes. DojoDani is a real person I've known for over twenty years. And yes, she can whip your ass!

[center][poll] multiple [s][/s] [sic] [sub][/sub] [sup][/sup] [u][/u]  

Don’t you have numerous pop-actor accounts? Don’t lie to me fat boy!

So you're so pathetic and creepy you're impersonating someone you know irl without their knowledge. Got it.

Fuck off.

by DrakeStraw » 6 hours ago(August 02, 2018 05:48 AM)
Flag | Send PM | Reply |
Member since March 30, 2017

I'll admit to having just one pop-sock.

I CHECK DELETED THREADS!
multiple [sic]

Your body is dying. So is mine, but yours is dying much faster

MUCH faster, and not even because he's way older. ITTY suffers from accelerated decrepitude and optical ineptitude, both of which of a severity that should ensure the end of his life within the next ~two years. So sad.

Plz marry me

Happily.

optical ineptitude