Automobiles and Transportation : car hits goat on the highway

car hits goat on the highway

Causing the driver behind him to rear end him.

Watch what happens.

I am addicted to you; I have tasted your mind, and I cannot forgo its flavor.

Re: car hits goat on the highway

Fucked up

That semi driver is insane

Kirk shouldn’t be allowed crossing the highway with his friends

Someone at the scene should have drug him out and beat him to death in the streets, tho it looks like he never even stopped or even attempted to.

I hope you’re the driver lol

In fairness it looked like he was trying to avoid an accident from the vehicle in front of him, and couldn’t brake on time, so he swerved over to that lane without seeing the people there as the vehicle was blocking his view.

When he does see the people, he instinctively tries to serve over to the left as much as possible sideswiping the guardrail but there’s no where else to go.

I am addicted to you; I have tasted your mind, and I cannot forgo its flavor.

At no point did he even attempt to slow down or stop, and from his vantage point he saw those people perfectly well or was looking elsewhere.

IDK what in the hell possesses people who are stopped/broken down on the interstate to stand next to/in front of their cars, perhaps they falsely feel more secure, but they should exit the road immediately and just assume their car is going to be destroyed and consider themselves lucky they had enough good sense to leave the area…

NEVER stop your vehicle on the interstate, even if you have been hit, get the hell off the road if your car is still in driving condition.

Also, I found out this happened in China. No surprise there, and just another example of why asians have bad reps as drivers.

JFC i hope the driver of that rig does serious prison time and never has a penny in his miserable life after he gets out. What the fuck was wrong with him and what kind of drugs was that fucking POS on?

Is there a link to an article about this?

I feel bad for the goat who got hit. Fuck the others.

The goats came off best. They all survived.