Re: Tony's meltdown?

= QAnon

🙊

Nice username, Slut

My favorite band!

I just googled "Tony's Meltdown" to see if it really was a band, and I got a link to my own comments on Tony from yesterday. What the fuck!

I am very powerful.

Clearly.

Smile baby, you're on Google

According to google, bentley666 has 163 followers on Instagram. I really am famous!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Lol

I'm cumming.

Hello to everyone in the thread: Bents, Twiz, Styg, Lion and anyone else I forgot!
I don't have much to offer on the whole Tony Meltdown incident except to say I found the whole thing utterly confusing and that the meltdown was a real meltdown, not just simply a long post which people often claim is a meltdown. It's been awhile but I think it went on for pages and was very hard to follow. I just couldn't figure out what really set him off. I tried to re-read to figure it out but then he edited all the posts. The whole thing shocked me. I could imagine that stuff from other posters, but not Tony. It read like something was really, deeply wrong within him at that time. Unhinged. I hope that he healed from whatever was hurting him in real life, that caused the meltdown.

I didn't know him well at all but that is my take on it.

Damn that was a fun board for quite awhile.

I miss you! And the board was great, it looks crazy now though

The Executioner

I miss you, too!

I lost my link to the specific page and can't find it! I know it's zetaboards but I can't find the specific page. I keep getting linked to something called The L Chat
I could probably find it if I put real time into it, but I just don't have the energy

Hi Penny! So good to see you! Is everything okay with you?

Thanks! It's good to read you guys. I still lurk and laugh all the time, but often don't have the energy to post. Zetaboards always announced who was reading the board so I couldn't lurk in anonymity. I got called out into posting, mostly by Horatio I want to post more (who has ever said that before?!); hopefully I will.

Very nice to hear from you Penny! Your Tony meltdown synopsis jibes with my recollection.

I think Styg and Twiz, acting in concert (with a little help from Klam) can make anyone melt down. I'd back them against the Hulk. Actually Hulk is in a permanent state of meltdown, so that's not a good match.

I think I get them when I show them how annoying I can actually get.

The Executioner

It's also that it's usually unexpected. You're mostly quite nice, and you suddenly come roaring out.

I'm little so imagine what that looks like in person, pretty damn scary…or funny.

The Executioner

You're like one of those little malevolent critters in the Harry Potter movies that have to be kept in a special box, or they jump out and sting people to death.

Thanks, Lion! Hope you are doing well! It's funny how all this board drama lingers in my head and I've never even met you all in real life. Someone recently started talking about the game Halo and I just started smirking because of course I was thinking of HaloSniperKid. How could I even begin to explain about that?!

One may say, of Tony's departure: "Nothing in his life became him like the leaving it. He died as one that had been studied in his death." (Macbeth)….

Isn't it everyone's wish? To be pondered over once we are gone?

Well, yes, but I'd also like some appreciation while I'm still here!

Don't you get enough on ratemyprofessors?!

Hahaha! Nice one! Yes, the students are quite decent about my somewhat eccentric teaching style. But I was talking about board reputations.

Well, you know I always rate you as my favorite poster even though I voted you off the board once. Really can't remember why I did that, but I took it back the very next day

Well, I wouldn't be who I am if I didn't piss off everyone I knew at least once!