Food and Drink : What i ate today updated

What i ate today updated

Breakfast-omelette with tempenade

Snack-almonds and pecans dusted with chili powder, blueberries with cinnamon

Lunch-2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, whole wheat toast, coffee

Dinner- 2 oz penne pasta, meat sauce, chocolate italian cream soda

5 foot 1, 214 pounds, 54/46/40 4.0 GPA

Re: What i ate today

That's very interesting you're making healthy choices and you'll live a long and happy life

Those are all my favorite foods!

Mine too and I'm trying to wait for dinner to see what she's having so I can match dinners

Bfast: rice krispie, 2 slices toast, cake doughnut, oj

Lunch: junk food, jello.

Dinner: Cheerios, "American" muffin. The English can fuck off.

Back off bro

Your personality is still shitty. Ew gross

You motherfucker

You won’t have much competition; don’t worry.

Listen, you piece of shit. You're no competition for my FISTS, fucker! I will fuck you up. Apologize to the lady immediately.

Your's is aces👌

Re: What i ate today updated

Chapped Is that you in your avatar pic?

Mechanic…. prepare to fap

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

You take that back, you son of a bitch. You think you're not a looker now? Wait till I get done with your face, CUNT!!!!!!!!

Lol looks like we have a freak on our hands .

Fuck you you asshole . Maybe I'm melting down but that is because your being an prick . SUCK my disk bitch. How dare you pretend like you aren't fapping as we speak like your better then me . This site is a shithole and everyone here is sucks , and I am DONE. I think this is it goodbye.

4/10 for overacting 👎

Post deleted

A woman having wrinkles? Scandalous!!!!!!!

Post deleted

These avatars are shitty quality. They're absurdly bad. Plus it's a snapchat filter or whatever so even if she DID have wrinkles, you wouldn't see them. She looks good to me.

Post deleted

Post deleted

It was the avatar …okay I'm speechless …woweeeeeeeeee 😊,my very bad. Why your single and on here, beats me ,I guess you have a new fan in me…if you want it or not ,now let me pick my tongue up off the floor .

Yes it is her dude she posted a picture with a sign and deleted it quickly she's the real deal

Yeah I never saw it , I dont live here all day like some of you stalkers do believe it or not and belive it or not I'm not as desperate as some of you all are 😆.

Don't be mad just cuz you lost your chance. You should have spent less time here. If you are an unknown poster you would have a chance. This is my first day posting here and I just got lucky baby

Yeah okay breh, you can't even get your facts straight to save your life, you have been posting here longer then just today stalker, so shut the fuck up faggot.

Who am I stalking you? Dude I don't even know you.

Oh shit!

Time to take this to the ring!

I don't want to fight this guy I just want be with chappy, hang out with her for a little bit

Post deleted

Well she said she's single so anything's possible Right?

Fool, you were the dude following all the women on here around, yelling at them for not paying any attention to you!

I'm as real as a doughnut, motherfucker.

Post deleted

Breh, she's beautiful . You look like the product of siblings fucking.

Na she is okay looking , nothing special, and you look like the product of 2 retarded apes fucking. So please don't talk.

Please, bitch. I'm adorable.

And Chapped Lips is totally gorgeous to the max. Stop insulting her looks, you retarded ape looking piece of shit.

Fucking PWNED LOL

After rocket gave a low blow and said Neo was product of sibling intercourse Neo countered with an interspecies parantage insult, specifically that apes birthed rocket.

How will rocket reply?

I dont live here all day like some of you stalkers do believe it or not and belive it or not I'm not as desperate as some of you all are
not.

It can't be her. She eats bacon and meat sauce. Women who eat bacon and meat sauce don't have a complexion or hair like that. She filtered the fuck out of it. She's probably overweight, too. And she has smelly farts.

I am addicted to you; I have tasted your mind, and I cannot forgo its flavor.

No wonder you're beautiful and slim. I liked that.

That is the most upper middle class white anglo saxon Protestant diet I've ever seen.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Lol. Is it?

I am truly eating my words for once ,Chapped,you truly are stunning and beautiful,and yes ,you have a great personality you never had done anything bad to me , I feel pretty embarrassed.

Back off, faggot.

Why feel embarrassed? All it is is my face. Who cares? I havent always been nice or cool or anything, Im pretty shitty in a lot of ways. Who cares, i wouldnt be upset if you didnt find me attractive, ok? And I did make fun of your looks one time, you're right. I just was pissed at you and that's why.

Dont think u have to be nice to me just because you think i have a pretty pic. Or apologize, or anything. And i swear if you apologize again you're going on block lol

Also, people dont think they're too good for you, its just that this isnt a dating site. Everyone is just joking around.

Damn you're smart how did you know we were joking around?