Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : In 2009 during a bipolar high

In 2009 during a bipolar high

I actually thought i might be Jesus…i still think i could be_ ??

I am NOT trolling
Is it possible?????????

Serious answers ONLY or PM me.

Ibcannot reoly to pm thiugh..m:(

WARNING: ANY INSTITUTIONS OR PERSONS USING THIS SITE OR ANY OF ITS ASSOCIATED SITES OR PROJECTS - YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE ANY OF

Re: In 2009 during a bipolar high

Every soul that you've ever encountered, including yourself, is part of God, is Jesus. No one is the only begotten son or daughter of God, or the Universe.

Jesus bless you

You are freaking me out rifht now….

WARNING: ANY INSTITUTIONS OR PERSONS USING THIS SITE OR ANY OF ITS ASSOCIATED SITES OR PROJECTS - YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE ANY OF

My internet is shitty atm dk why

Jesus bless you

I can help….

Ok write something

Write now

Its highly unlikely that you are Jesus, but not impossible.

I know ;)

Why did you think you were Jesus? Did you form an argument or was it intuitive?

Because he's a delusional narcissist. Had you not noticed?

I am yes…and not offended

I feel ive suffered and been persecuted all my life. I should be dead …not because of suicide…i take risks..not unsafe sex but drank too much when younger and would black out and wake up walikng down a road…this happened many times…and yes…once i woke up and a guy was pounding my ass on his bathroom floor…i just closed my eyes and passed out again. This was back in 1992…i remember the night vividly…ask me anything about that night or weekend…i even remember the shirt i wore…

He was a bartender at a disgusting bar across the bridge in Hull Quebec.

I always git in trouble when i wentvoutvslone lol

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I was given a low dosage of lithium in the 90s to help boost an anti depressant…but i never took it.

Ive not taken any pill eccept for a sleeping pill since 2004…i think…my family dic retired in 2010 and havent seen any since lol

My Ontario health card expired in 2011 lol
I hate doctors and their bs.

Keep in mind…never physucally ill…not even a cold or flu since peter jacksons king kong came out and even thst i made it seem worse cause i wanted to stay home and sneak and smoke weed while my asshile ex went tobsee king kong withbfamily..i was not allowed to have friends or smoke weed..he was a sociopath and i was mentally abused and treated like a dog. He never paid me rent or paid for fuck all….he always got fired orvquit jobs the freak…

Bump

Bump

Jesus is a storybook character.

Man is not truly one, but truly two.

Lol…not so sure….

Hope u r well.

I love Jesus

And he loves you too.