Animation : Hope you're making progress

Hope you're making progress

I hope you're still making progress on making with all my details ''The Land Before Time XV: Moving of the Herd''!

Jack Ward

Re: Hope you're making progress

👌

Does that mean you guys are? Especially with the cast and plot and everything?

Jack Ward

Please tell me if you are!

Jack Ward

With the sudden death of Aretha Franklin, production of The Land Before Time 15 has been put on hold until they can find someone else to play Bron. Talks are currently taking place with Oprah Winfrey and Leslie Jones to replace the late singer. Do you have any preference?

Kiefer Sutherland.

Jack Ward

Oprah or Leslie. Just pick the one you think is most like Kiefer.

Bron is actually a male, and Littlefoot's father.

Jack Ward

I know this. I was actually hired by Traci to be the script editor on this project and it is my job to make changes to better fit a modern film-going audience. Don't worry, this is all part of the normal Hollywood process. You have chosen Leslie Jones. Wise choice.

Actually, Thirsty would approve of my choice.

Jack Ward

And I actually chose Kiefer Sutherland himself, because Bron is male, not female.

Jack Ward

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but unfortunately, I will have to turn down your offer for this role. I am very busy and would not be able to fit this into my schedule.

If you send me a self-addressed stamped envelope, I will send you a signed photo with a personalized message just for you.

hi kief, i'm surprised you post here

Thirsty? Thirsty Bryant? I haven't seen him in weeks. He's been spending more time at the pool this summer than at his actual job. I have his cell number and I'll give him a call for you and tell him your thoughts here. Just so we are on the same page, Leslie Jones, right?

Kiefer Sutherland. You keep getting the gender mixed up.

Jack Ward

Ok, I will call Thirsty later tonight and I'll see what we can do. If he can convince me Kiefer can play the role of a black female dinosaur, we'll sign him up. We'll talk later, Jack.

OK, but he'll confirm with you my details.

Jack Ward

Did Thirsty convince you, Klob?

Jack Ward

We're working on it, Jack. Thirsty tells me Kiefer is perfect for the role, but I've made so many edits to the script, I have a hard time remembering what he was supposed to sound like. Can you post here about 10 lines of Bron dialogue from your script so I can picture exactly how Kiefer will fit into this role?

I will like living here, son.
Yes, I will.
Hey, everyone, come watch us race.
Good night, Littlefoot
Yes, I'm here to live.
This is a beautiful place.
My herd and I are here to stay
The Great Valley is paradise.
We will love it here.
I am glad you found me.

Jack Ward

I hope these ten lines help you!

Jack Ward

yeah we're just having a little trouble with the ending after ducky and Sarah chop off littlefoot's head we're having a hard time thinking about what to do with the remains, feed it to spike, freeze it for later, or mix it with tree stars and serve littlefoot soup to all the dinosaurs in the Great Valley.

ACTWON

Sorry sir, I don’t like it. I have a bad feeling aboit your idea. It’s way too morbid for audiences. You have macabre words like “dinosaur” and “herd”. Sounds like satanism.

#imwithsteve

Bump